Hello World *H.MM x X.MH*

Life is easy if you wear a smile. Just be yourself, don't ever change your style. I like you, you like me, Let's have fun, be happy - Belle Perez - Hello World

A loud noise woke up Minghao, as he sat up in bed in a hurry. He turned over to this right to see his wife, Xu Momo was sleeping still. He sighed in relief, as he leaned down to kiss her cheek. She moved a bit, but didn't wake up. He ran his hand down her five month bump and smile. Today is the day, they are going to find out the gender of their first born. The noise downstairs must be his members setting up the gender reveal party. Another crash came from downstairs, as he got out of bed. He threw his robe over his PJs and went downstairs to see his members.

"Could you guys be any more louder?" He complained, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "Momo didn't get a lot of sleep because the baby kept her up with its kicks."

"Sorry it's Mingyu the klutz," said Wonwoo, as Mingyu was on the couch, nursing his ankle.

"You made me carry all the heavy things inside. You could have at least warn me there was a shoe there," he said, as Joshua went over to look at his ankle.

"We did, but you still managed to trip." Minghao shook his head, as Dino hand him some coffee they got on the way here.

"Hyung what are you hoping the baby will be?" Dino asked him. He really didn't care if the baby is a boy or girl. As long the baby is healthy, that's all it matter.

"Momo and I did pick names for each gender. If it's a girl Xu Sakura and if it's a boy Xu Renjun."

"You don't care?" Dino pat the younger's head and smile.

"I would be happy with whoever. They will still get all the love from Momo and me no matter what."
.....
Everything was set for the gender reveal party. The boys got everything all set up in the backyard, as the girls brought the food and cake. Chaeyoung was dubbed to hold the magical gender reveal item to show the world. It won't be until night they will know the baby gender.

"Everything looks so beautiful," said Momo, looking at all the hard work their members did. "I can't wait for the party to start." Minghao came up behind her and gave her a kiss. "Hello my dear husband. You excited to know if we are having a son or daughter?"

"Remember what I do you. I don't really care the gender. Our child will have so much love from us and our family and friends." He kisses her once again, as she smiled at him. He rest his hands on her bump and left a little kick. "If I had a feeling just by the kick, it's a boy."

"I have been thinking about that too. If it is a boy, he is going to be like his father. Brave, stylish, and protective over his mother," she said, smiling down at her bump. "I love you baby."

"And I love you too my sunshine."
.....
Everyone was having a good time at the party. There was games to play and it was funny to watch everyone. Mingyu and Sana, the klutzy couple struck again with the piñata. Sana swung and hit Mingyu on the head, who was controlling the piñata, knocking him out. Vernon somehow got tangled in the baby crawl and all the strings had to be cut in order to save him. Nayeon and Jun nearly dropped the cake, but DK ran over to save the cake.

The sun set and night came with the moon and stars shining. It was time to reveal the gender of the baby. Chaeyoung had a big huge heart that was their light sticks all together. She had Seungcheol, Joshua, DK, Seungkwan and Dino pick up the huge heart and moved it to the tree so they can hang it. For a bunch of lightsticks, they were heavy. She had them tied it, pulled it and make sure it was tied down so it didn't fall on the couple.

"All right," said Chaeyoung, "let's have Eomma and Appa stand under the lightsticks heart." Momo and Minghao moves over to it and under it.

"Are you sure it is safe?" Minghao asked, as he didn't want it to hit Momo.

"I tested over at Mark's dorm beforehand. It only hit Mark three times."

"Yeah I got the bump to show for it," Mark spoke up. "But at least I didn't get shock like Haechan did."  Poor Haechan, he still can't get over the feeling of being shock. Yet that's what he gets for playing around with the wires and not listening to instructions. Momo looked at the heart and notice it was all their lightsticks except one.

"Is that a SuperM lightstick," she pointed out at the bottom. With all the Twice and Seventeen lightsticks, a SuperM stood alone.

"I ran out of ours and Seventeen when making this. Mark was sweet to let me have one of their spare ones. It would be strange to see a big green box in the mix...no offense to NCT."

"We make fun of our own lightstick all the time," Mark said. Everything was in place, as Jihyo turned off all the lights in the backyard, as only the moon and stars were their source. Momo took Minghao's hand and gave it a squeeze. This was it, they were going to know the gender of their baby. Chaeyoung hit the button to turn on the lightsticks. Light shined above the couple, as they took a breath a look up.

"Huh?" Minghao said, as he was confused. Half was pink and half was blue. "Wait..." he looked over to Momo, as she was smiling. "...does this mean?"

"We have having a boy and a girl," she told him. "I am having twins. I wanted to surprise you today." Minghao broke out into a huge smile and hugged Momo. Everyone was cheering, as the couple shared a kiss. He was surprise at this moment, as they were not just having one baby but two.

"In four months we will have little Sakura and Renjun in our arms," Momo said, as Minghao nodded. He kissed his wife away and rubbed her bump. He can't wait for his babies to come into the world. Like he said, he didn't care about the gender, he is going to love his children so much.
.....
I did a double update yay!
Next up: ....-look at list- hmmm...-point at name-
Jeonghan: are you going to tell us?
Nope
Comment and vote
Stay safe, stay home, and wash your hands
Bye sweetie sweetie