Rocketeer *H.MM x K.DY*

Shop the streets of Tokyo, get you fly kicks. Girl you always on my mind, got my head up in the sky - Far East Movement - Rocketeer

It was a long day for Momo, as she slowly walked up the stairs to her share apartment with her boyfriend, Doyoung. It was practice after practice and she was tired that's for sure. She did hurt her back during practice, but she didn't want to complain. She did end up at the bakery and got Doyoung his favorite cake to enjoy. He has been working so hard with his group and now that his brother left for the military, he has been down a bit. Momo made it to their door, as she took a deep breath. The last thing she needs is him to fuss over her for being hurt. Momo got her key out and unlocked the door.

"I'm home," she called out to Doyoung, coming in the apartment. She took her shoes off and put on her slippers. She got into the kitchen, as Jeno and Jaemin were there making soup.

"Welcome home, Eomma!" Jeno teased her, as he ran and gave her a hug. Momo just giggled at him, as he let go. He eyed the cake in her hand and got excited. "Aw you didn't have to bring me some cake." He tried to grab it, but Momo gently slapped his hand away.

"This cake is for your Appa," Momo played along with him, as she set the cake down. "Speaking of which, where is Doyoung?" Jeno and Jaemin looked at each other for a moment, as Jaemin spoke.

"Well, we have some good news and bad news," he replied. Momo looked at them, crossing her arms over her chest, wanting to know the answer. "The good news is that we are done with promotions!"

"You guys just started and just won yesterday," Momo told them, as she walked over to Jeno. "So what is the bad news, son?"

"We aren't done with the good news," he said. "He gets to spend more time with you, since you are done with promotions."

"You do realize i have to practice for you know a tour. So spit it out, Jeno or no cake for you!" He looked at the cake, as it was his favorite as well.

"The bad news...Doyoung can't play sports?!" Momo just have him a blank stare.

"We all know that he sucks in sports. Lee Jeno..." Momo began, as a voice just yelled out from the bedroom.

"You guys are terrible!" Momo heard Doyoung's voice and went to the bedroom. She walked in and gasped at the sight she saw. Doyoung was in their bed with a black cast on his left leg. "Picking on the weak..." Momo went over to his side and took his hand.

"Baby, what happened?" She was surprised to see he was in this state. "You aren't like this when you left this morning." Doyoung kissed the back of her hand to calm her down. "What happened? Why wasn't I told?" Jaemin was at the doorway, as Jeno stay in the kitchen to finish the soup. "I swear, Jeno if you try to eat that cake, you will be joining Doyoung in bed with a matching cast!"

"Babe, calm down," Doyoung told her. "I just had a tiny accident during the music show."

"This is not tiny! Tiny would be a band-aid on your finger because you got a cut!" Doyoung rubbed her hand with his. "How are you so calm!"

"He is under some heavy pain killers right now," Jaemin said. "He won't be playing ball for a while. He slipped on a loose baseball and went flying off the stage, breaking his foot and ankle. He went to the hospital right away and well...he is going to need surgery in the next few days. He didn't want to stay at the hospital because you would get worry..."

"And none of you call or text me when he got hurt!"

"Yup Doyoung-Hyung was right you would be freaking out."

"Well of course I would be! This is my boyfriend here! I'm going always care for him unless we aren't together anymore."

"Not going to happen," Doyoung told her. "Momo, I didn't want you to worry because I knew you would act like this."

"And you should have stay in the hospital! You are in pain and I want you to heal."

"I will heal, as I have my members and my girl taking care of me. Except when you are at practices and the concerts but still, you will come home to me every night. We will get a lot of cuddles." Momo just stared at him, as it was the medication talking. "You will dress up as a nurse righty? A sexy nurse?"

"Not in front of the children, Appa," Jeno called out to him. "We don't need anyone to see that."

"Well I wouldn't mind..." began Jaemin, as Jeno came in the room with a tray of soup and water.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that you wanted to see my mom in that, Jaemin," scolded Jeno, walking to the bed and putting the tray in front of Doyoung. "We will leave you with him tonight. He will just eat and crash out in a bit, as he took the medication. Taeyong and manager will be here tomorrow to get him to the hosptial for surgery. He might stay overnight..."

"The hell I will. I'm coming home after to be with my babe," Doyoung pouted, picking up his spoon to eat. Momo was getting a headache with all of this. She is going to have to call Jihyo to miss practice tomorrow so she can be there for Doyoung and have a discussion with Taeyong on who will watch him when she is at practices and the concert.

"I will talk with them tomorrow. You two go home and get some rest."

"Are you mad at us?" Jeno spoke. "We wanted to call you but Doyoung didn't want us to. He threatened us as well."

"No I'm not mad at you guys. I know you did what he told you," Momo said, as her back was acting up. She let out a sigh of pain, holding her back with her free hand. Doyoung got concern, as he almost spill his soup. Jeno managed to steady the tray before it did spill.

"Babe, you all right?"

"My back is sore from practice, it's no big deal," she told him. Doyoung shook his head at her. He might be in the worst pain of his life, but if his girl was hurting he will take care of her. He got Jeno to take the tray away, as he ordered Jaemin to get a bath ready for Momo.

"So you want us to wash her as well?" Jaemin joked, but Doyoung threw a pillow at him to shut up. Momo did take a bath, while Jaemin and Jeno took care of Doyoung's needs until she was dry, dressed, and took something for her back. Doyoung moved on the bed to give her some room and Jeno put a hot pad on her back.

"Now you two go away, I have to take care of my babe," Doyoung told them, waving them away and stroking Momo's hair to get her to relax.

"You're welcome," Jeno told him. "I hope you feel better tomorrow, Eomma. And I hope Appa is in pain later." Jeno and Jaemin left the room before Doyoung could do something. "I will put the cake in the fridge." After a few minutes, the boys were gone and the couple was left alone.

"Doyoung, I'm fine really," she told him, as he got her to rest on his chest. "Baby, you are hurt."

"I don't care, my priority is my girl before my own health," he stated. "I may have one working leg right now, but I will make sure you are being treated like a princess." Momo just smiled at him, as he cuddle with her. "Love you."

"I love you too, but we are still going to have a talk tomorrow about this, young man. I'm still a bit upset I have to find out about this like this."