Your Love *H.MM x K.JW*

You're like a candy store. And I'm a toddler. You got me wantin' more and mo mo more and - Nicki Minaj -Your Love

"Gosh everything has to be perfect," Yesung said, running around his apartment, making sure it is perfect.

(All of Super Junior: -stare at the author with a look of disbelief-
-shuffle out of sight-)

"She is coming over for the first time to spend the night and I don't want her to think that I'm a slob or anything," he spoke to his two turtle in their tank. They just ate their lettuce like it was nothing. Yesung just took a deep breath,m knowing everything is done. The doorbell went off, as he hurry over to the door. He looked at the peep hole to see it was the one that he has been waiting on. He had a smile on his face, as he open the door to reveal his beautiful girlfriend of three years, Hirai Momo.

"Hey there, Angel," he spoke to her, letting her into his home. He closed the door and locked it well. He will be damned if his members tried anything. Yesung pulled her into his arms and gave her a quick kiss. "Thank you for coming over."

"Babe, I been here plenty of times," she told him, smiling up at him.

"I know but never to spend the night." Yeah they been dating so long, but they never spend the night at their places. Mainly because of annoying members, so they usually would go to a hotel.

(Twice and Super Junior: HEY!!!!)

"Not to worry my Angel, nobody is going to bother us tonight," he told her, kissing her lips. "Come now, let's get your things settle and we can cook dinner together." Momo's eyes lit up, as she nodded to him.

"Okay I can't wait!" Momo took off her shoes and hurry to put on slippers. "Drop my things off in the guest room."

"Really Momo, you know where to go. It's not like you haven't seen my bedroom before," he joked with her. She blushed a bit, as she went to his bedroom to drop her bag off. His cell phone rang, as he looked at it.

Donghae: Game night!
Leeteuk: Can't wait!
Siwon: Everyone at my place!
Yesung: Sorry I can't join.
Ryeowook: What?! Who are we going to tease?
Eunhyuk: It's Friday Night! Guy's Night! Wait...?!
Heechul: Momo is over isn't she?!
Yesung: Yes and we are having a romantic evening and plus...
Kyuhyun: You are finally going to propose?
Shindong: about Damn time
Siwon: Change of plan! We are going...
Yesung: Don't you even dare! This is the first time Momo is spending the night and I will be damned if you guys ruin it!!! Don't try anything!!!

"Yesung!" Momo called to him, running over to him and hugging him. Yesung just smile at her. "I'm so happy to spend the night with you." Momo went on her tip toe and kissed him. "Let's get cooking."
.....
"I don't want to do this!" Jeno whined, as the members of Super Junior dressed him up as a delivery boy. "Can't I go home?"

"Now now my son, Yesung isn't going to open the door to us, but you he will," said Donghae, giving him a package that has a cake.

"But..." he whined again, as Leeteuk pushed him towards the door.

"Listen to your father and do it. Your father and uncles will be behind the wall. When Uncle Yesung opened the door, we will charge in." Jeno just whined, as he was in front of the door and knocked on it. It took a moment and Momo opened the door. The guys can't charge in, as they know they will knock her down.

"Uhh...delivery?" Jeno said, as he held up the package. Momo smiled at him and took the package.

"Thank you," she told him. "Oh and...Jeno?" He looked up with a shock look on his face. "...Don't let them bully you. They should know better than not to bother Yesung. Have a good night and we will talk to you all tomorrow." Momo closed the door.