I'm In Love With A Monster *H.MM x L.DH*

Sweeter you try, they don't be getting love from it. Ain't worth a dime cause I just don't get enough from it - Fifth Harmony - I'm In Love With A Monster

"Okay I know we were vampires in our music videos, but do we have to be vampires for the party," whined Mark, as all NCT 127 were their vampire-like Twilight costumes.

"Doyoung begged plus he didn't want to buy a costume," said Taeyong, as Johnny wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. "I wanted to wear matching costume with my boyfriend."

"Well, you kind of are," Jungwoo pointed out.

"I don't care, as long as I get to see my darling Momo," Haechan said, waiting for her group to appeared. "SM and JYP finally are having a joint costume party and Momo is going to be here with her group. I wonder what they are wearing. She wouldn't tell me."

"Oh I know," Mark said, as he has been dating Chaeyoung like forever and a day. "It is a group theme." Soon people were coming in and then Twice came in.

"Make way for the Queen of Hearts," Sana declared, coming in dress up as the Queen of Hearts. Jeongyeon was dressed up as Alice, Jihyo as the Mad Hatter, Nayeon as the March Hare, Dahyun and Tzuyu as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, and Mina as the Dormouse. Finally Chaeyoung and Momo walked in the room. Chaeyoung as the Cheshire Cat and Momo as the White Rabbit.

"Hello there..." Haechan spoke, looking at his girlfriend in her costume.

"Told you we should have gotten costumes," Taeyong said, looking around

"Told you we should have gotten costumes," Taeyong said, looking around. "We are so plain."

"You can always put on that nurse outfit when we get home," Johnny teased him, getting his arm slapped by Taeyong. Haechan didn't care about anyone at this point, except his girlfriend. He ran over to Momo, engulfing her in a huge hug.

"My Momo is so cute!" He exclaimed, as Momo giggled at him.

"I see we are going with Twilight," she joked with him, as he pouted. She placed her hand on his cheek and removed it to see a bit of glitter on it. "Sparkling!"

"Not my choice," he said, seeing a fluffy bunny tail on her. "Ohh you got a tail." He reached around to give it a squeeze, as Momo swat his hand away.

"You mister, behave."

"Can't help it, you looks so beautiful and...delicious. I might want to have a snack later." He traced his finger on her collarbone. Momo just rolled her eyes at him and lightly hit his chest. He saw the blush on her cheeks and had a wide smile. He always have that effect with Momo.

"Donghyuck, not in public," she whispered at him. He kissed her on the cheek. "I'm serious!"

"I know, I know."

"Oh White Rabbit!" Chaeyoung called out to her. "Get you fluffy tail over here so we can get a group picture! You can have fun with your monster later."

"I will see you later," she told him, giving him a kiss on the cheek and moved over to her group with her fluffy tail moving when she walks. Haechan just had a smile, watching her walk away.

"Oh son!" Johnny called out to him, as he turn to look at him. All of a sudden, he was blinded by flash of lights. He covered his eyes, as his members laugh.

"So cute!" Taeyong said, looking at his phone. Jaehyun held out his phone to Haechan, when he got his vision back. The picture was him with a dazed look and a black lips imprint on his cheek, where Momo kissed him.

"Ah hyung! Delete it!" He complained, as they shook his head. He swipe to the next picture to show Mark has a shock look with bright pink lip imprint on his cheek as well. "Send me that and you can keep mine."
.....

"Donghyuck!" Momo giggled at him, as he claimed her lips with his. They snuck away from the party and found themselves in an empty hallway. He pressed her against the wall, continued to kiss her. "You are going to have black lipstick..."

"I can wash it off later," he whispered to her, giving her another kiss. "You are just so beautiful, my love." Momo placed her hands on his chest and kissed him. They kissed for a few minutes, before Momo had to get some air. Momo rest her head on his chest, as he held her close.

"I missed you," she said, as he smiled down at her. They have been busy with comebacks and less time with each other.

"I missed you too. Once everything slow now, we can go out on a date. Anything you want to do, we can do."

"How about that dog cafe we talked about a few weeks ago," Momo said, looking up at him.

"Of course, you been wanting to go since it opens. Maybe we can bring Boo and Dobby with us."

"They would really love that and after that a walk in the park, follow by a nice homemade dinner, me cooking of course."

"I got better okay," he said.

"Taeyong told me how you burnt the ramen last week."

"In my defense, Yuta helped me. I didn't think you could burn ramen okay."

"I will cook your favorite."

"I will make sure to kick my hyungs out of the dorm," he said. "They can stay on the 10th floor for a while. Maybe for once the guys on the 10th floor will get some good cooking from Taeyong for once." He moved his hands onto her waist. "If we have time, we can have desserts as well."

"Of course, we can get a cake on the way back and..." Koko began, as she saw him licking his lips. "Oh Donghyuck!" Momo hit his chest a few times, as he was laughing. "We are not! You remember when your membefs walked in on us when we were getting heated."

"Yes, I remember it well. Taeyong had a heart attack, Johnny was cheering us on, along with Yuta and Jaehyun. Doyoung and Taeil shield Jungwoo and Mark's eyes, like Mark is innocent."

"What worst was that the Dreamies were right behind them!"

"They have to learn, plus it was so much fun seeing Taeyong-eomma rushing them out of the room and them asking so many questions especially Jisung and Chenle."

"He told Jihyo and I got the third degree when I got home with everyone, so no!"

"Fine, we will just get a hotel like last time. But you know..." he looked around and had a wicked smile on his face. "I think we have time for a little quick..."

"Quick what, young man?" Chan said, as he groaned. He turned his head to see Stray Kids standing there, dressed up as S.W.A.T. members with the name M.P.S. on their vests.

"M.P.S.?"

"Momo Protection Squad," said Felix, holding up a water gun. "Now release our little bunny!"

"Plus you have a bit of black..." Changbin said, pointing his his own lips. Momo looked at her boyfriend and giggled to see that his own lips were black from her lipsticks.

"Who's idea was for you guys to dress up like that?"

"Who do you think?"

"Go away so I can spend alone time with my bunny!"

"Boys..." Chan said, as they all ready their water guns and point them at Haechan. "Last warning." Haechan grabbed a hold of Momo's hand and they both ran down the hallway. "Hey get back here!"

"Momo-noona!" Jeongin whined, running after them.

Haechan and Momo looked at each other and laughed, as they were running from them and avoiding getting shot by water.