Burn *H.MM x K.TH*

They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space. Light it up, like we're the stars of the human race, human race - Ellie Goulding - Burn

"Momo!" Mina called out to her, as Momo was leaving school. She looked up and saw Mina waving at her. Momo waved back, as Mina went up to her. "I'm having a party on Friday. You have to come." Mina hand her an invite, as Momo smiled. "I got the confirmation that Taehyung will be there. You have to be there. It will be your chance."

"I will be there that's for sure." Momo was excited that she will be in the same room as her crush, Taehyung. How she has a crush on him since freshmen year. She always been too scared to talk to him, if she could get by the flock of girls always around him. She would need to bulldoze them away to even stand in front of him, let alone talk to him.

A cough was heard in the distance, as Momo sighed. He looked over to the gate of the school to see Yuta and Wonwoo standing there with Mingyu in the car. Yuta gave her a look meaning it's time to go. "I got to go..." Mina looked to see them waiting for Momo.

"What happen to Lucas and WinWin? They usually pick you up."

"Lucas broke his foot and WinWin is on vacation. Daddy put them in charge and I don't like it one but," Momo told her. "They take the job too serious and..."

"Momo..." Wonwoo spoke to her, pulling down his sunglasses. "We have to get home or your father will start to worry." Momo nodded to him, as Mina gave her a hug. Momo return the hug and walked over to them. Yuta took her school bag from her and Wonwoo opened the car door. Momo got in, as Wonwoo followed her in and closed the door. Yuta went into the passenger seat, as Mingyu drove away from the school.
.....

"Daddy?" Momo called out to her father. Her father was just finishing kicking the crap out of someone, as he heard his daughter's voice. Momo just stood at the doorway, looking nervous and staring at the floor. "I'm sorry if this is a bad time..."

"Darling, I always have time for you," Jongkook said, clapping his hands. His men took the barely alive one away and was cleaning up the floor. Jongkook got a towel to clean himself up. Momo's father is the well respected mod boss in the country. The police doesn't mess with him, as her father can crush them with ease. How he is not the president of the country, she will never know. Maybe because he doesn't like to follow rules as much. "Now darling, what did you want to talk to me about?" Momo walked over to her father and held out the invite she got from Mina. Jongkook took it from her, open it and read.

"My friend invite me to a party this Friday," she began, "I really would like to go and spend time with my friends if that is all right?"

"Is her parents going to be there?" He looked over at Momo, as she gave him a nod. "Is there boys going to be there?" Momo didn't want to answer, as her father gave her a look. "Darling?"

"There will be a few boys from school there..."

"Then the answer is no." Momo looked at her father with pleading eyes.

"Please, I have been doing well. I have straight As in school. Daddy, I really don't ask a lot but I do want to go to this party," Momo begged him. Jongkook looked at his little girl and sighed.

"Fine you can go." Momo jumped in joy, "But Wonwoo and Yuta are going with you, no exception." Momo's face fell, as she knew those two will be on her like glue.
.....

"Momo, you're here," said Mina, as she greeted her at the door. Momo gave her a smile, as she entered the house. She tried to closed the door quickly, but a hand came out to stop it. "Oh...they are here." Wonwoo and Yuta appeared behind Momo and gave her a smile.