Flashlight *H.MM x P.JY*

I got all I need when I got you and I. I look around me, and see a sweet life - Jessie J - Flashlight

"I'm sorry but she's gone."

Those haunting words would not leave Jinyoung, as he sat down on the ground. He was surrounded by drawings of her. His girlfriend had to go and leave him in this world. He was ready to make the next step but now it was too late. Jinyoung kept staring at the drawing, hoping it would come to life, it it wouldn't. Jinyoung got up and walked to the drawing. It was his beautiful girl who passed away recently from a car crash. With shaking hands, he grabbed the drawing and rip it to pieces. He did the same to all the drawings in the room. He was yelling and crying, as each drawing was ripped. He fell to his knees clutching the torn paper and cried for his lose.
...
"Mr. Park, your new secretary is here," called out of of the employees, as Jinyoung sat at his desk.

"Send her in," he said, not looking up from his paperwork. The door open and footsteps could be heard. "Please have a seat. I will be with you in a moment." The person sat down, as he finished signing some documents. "Now Ms. Hirai, as my..." he looked up and stopped. His new secretary, sitting in front of him, looks like his dead girlfriend. Same hair color, same eye color, really similar facial features, and the same smile on her face.

"Hello Mr. Park, it's a pleasure to be working for you," she said, "I'm Hirai Momo." Her voice was different, as it was softer and sweeter than her. "Mr. Park, are you all right?" Jinyoung snapped out of his thoughts and clear his throat.

"Yes, sorry about that Ms. Hirai. Let's continue to discuss your job."

In the next few months, Jinyoung got to know Momo well. With her being his secretary, she went with him everywhere he went. She was a great secretary for him. Jinyoung did like her by his side. She even took care of him when he got ill. He had to admit, even if she look like his dead girlfriend, she was nothing like her.

"Mr. Park, you call for me," Momo said, as she walked into his office.

"Please, call me Jinyoung when we are in private," he said, motioning her to sit down. Momo sat down, as he sat behind his desk. "We have an important dinner partycoming up with a few companies next week. I would like you to attend as my date."

"Of course, Mr. Park...I mean, Jinyoung. I would love to be your date..."

"You are not going to be my secretary during the date. You are Hirai Momo and I'm Park Jinyoung. I am not your boss during the date." Momo gave him a nod. "We are there to have fun."
....
The night of the dinner party, Jinyoung picked up Momo from her apartment. She came out of her apartment and Jinyoung was stunned.

"Good evening Jinyoung," Momo said to him, as he gave her a smile

"Good evening Momo, lets be on our way," he said, holding his hand out to her. She took his hand, as they went to his car and to the party.