Better Together *H.MM x K.HC*

Because now that you're gone and I sleep alone. I can't help it, I want you back 'cause I... - Fifth Harmony - Better Together

"Is it too hard to tell her that you missed her and want to get back together?" Leeteuk said to Heechul. The two Super Junior members were drinking at Heechul's home, discussing their future. "I know your rule is to never date any girl that you dated before but frankly, you have been miserable since breaking up with Momo."

"I'm fine, it's just taking a bit longer to move on okay," Heechul admitted, taking a sip of his beer. In reality, he isn't over it. They did end on good terms, but it is just too awkward as hell. Heechul continue to be himself, flirting with other females and even males, but his mind keep wondering back to Momo. He wondered what she is doing? How she found someone new? Is that person treating her well? How is their comeback? Is she getting enough sleep? Enough food? Are those hate comments affecting her? He admit he was more protected with Momo than any of the female idols he knows, but he can't help it.

"You keep this up, she is going to be taken. Donghae has been prepping Jeno to ask her out. He has been calling Momo his daughter-in-law before you guys even went out. Now you aren't together, Jeno's determined to still have her as one."

"Poor Jeno, he doesn't stand a chance," Heechul replied. "Momo isn't into guys like him."

"Well that is true. I would say someone like Hoshi or Wonwoo from Seventeen would be perfect. Oh even Chanyeol. They would make a cute couple."

"I think you had too much to drink." Heechul thought about maybe he should get back with Momo.
...
Heechul was backstage with his group, getting ready for a music show, as he caught a glimpse of Momo. She was walking with Tzuyu, getting some water. She still look amazing as ever, with her cute smile on her lovely face. He kept his eyes on her, while Momo and Tzuyu grabbed some bottles of water. They were heading back to their dressing room, but then he saw it.

Donghae had Jeno with him, trying to push the poor kid over to Momo. Heechul narrowed his eyes at his member and his son. He got a bit closer to them to hear Donghae talking to Jeno.

"Come on Jeno, this is your chance! She is single and you are just perfect for her."

"But I don't think..."

"Just walk up to her and ask her out." Heechul had enough, as he needs to man up and break his own rules. He casually walk over to where Momo and Tzuyu were. The girls were almost at their dressing room. Heechul grabbed Momo's wrist and casually walk her away from Tzuyu, while Momo was so puzzled about everything. She couldn't speak, as she did not think her ex-boyfriend would do something like this. Momo turned back to Tzuyu for some help. Tzuyu only gave her a thumbs up and a smile. Heechul and Momo went down a hallway to have some privacy.

"Well it's about time that dummy got his priorities straight. They are meant to be together," Tzuyu said to herself, before entering the room. "Unnies, I have some news!"

Heechul and Momo entered an empty dressing room, as he let go of her wrist. Heechul didn't turn around to face her, as Momo was a bit nervous.

"Uh...Heechul...what is..." Momo began, but Heechul spoke up.

"You can't like anyone else okay," he said, surprising Momo.

"I'm sorry? But..."

"No, you can't fall for anyone else especially that Jeno puppy. Stupid Donghae trying to use him to be your father-in-law." Momo had to laugh at that statement.

"Well it wouldn't be bad to have him as a father-in-law." Heechul turned around and looked her in the eyes.

"No because you should only have eyes on me. You only should think of me. You should only fall for me and only me!" Heechul reached out and took Momo's hand into his. "I made a mistake in breaking up with you. I had a weak moment because no girl ever stay with me long like you did. When I suggested for us to break up, I never thought that you would agree to it."

"I thought it would be the best, since we'll you wanted it," Momo admitted to him. "I really did not want to break up, but you seem like you wanted to, so I just let you go. Looking at everything, I thought it was the right choice. I mean, you got to meet new people and well..."

"I really did not want to. I wanted to stay together with you. I have been miserable since we broke up. Sure, I was being myself and flirting, but..." he pulled her a bit close to him, as she gasped in surprise of the sudden movement. She looked up at him, as he wrapped his arms around her. "There weren't you." Her eyes widen at his proclamation. "There is only one girl that has capture my heart and that is you. Sure I'm a bit flirty with everyone, but you are the one that I have been after so long." Momo felt tears in her eyes, as she softly spoke to him.

"You weren't the only one that was sad. It did hurt me to let you go but I thought it was for the best. We do have busy careers and again, I thought you wanted to be free."

"I want to be free but with you by my side. Will you be mine again?"

"Isn't this breaking your 'I never date the same person twice' rule?"

"Rules are meant to be broken if it involves you. So will you give this man another chance. I promise you I will talk about any problems I have with you. I don't want to have to go through this again."

"Just be yourself with me Heechul and yes I want to get back together." He smiled down at her, as he gave her a quick kiss on the lips. He pulled away, but Momo pulled him back for a longer kiss. Unknown to them, Tzuyu and Leeteuk were peeking through the door.

"Finally..." they whispered together.

"Told you putting Donghae up to it would get him to confess to her again," Leeteuk whispered to her.

"Yeah, yet I would like to see Jeno asks her in front of them to create more drama, like a K-drama."
...
Next: Momo x Chaeyeol