Where Are You Now *H.MM x BTS*

I'm reaching out to you. To find that you're not there - Britney Spears - Where Are You Now

"No, you can't make me," Momo said, as she grabbed onto the handle of the van. "I did not agree to sign up for this." She was on the urge to cry. She did volunteer to be a guest for Run BTS, but not with haunted house and zombies running around. She was terrified about this, even though she has done these things in her music videos but not on a reality show.

"Oh come on," her manager said, trying to pull her away from the van, but she held on tight. BTS stood to the side, watching this. They were a fan of this theme as well, well okay Jungkook and Taehyung doesn't care but the rest do. Hobi and Jimin has been shaking in their shoes all day, Jin and Namjoon just sighed and Yoongi just want to home and sleep. yet he change his mind when he found out Momo was coming. Now he has turn on his game face to be the hero she needs for this filming. "You are going to be fine. You have seven...okay five...scratch that two brave members... well maybe one member to protect you at all times."

"But it's too scary!" Jungkook took a deep breath and walked over to Momo. He does have a fear of being around girls as it gets him shy but for Momo he will suck it up.

"Noona, I will stay by your side. I promise nothing will harm you," he said to her, seeing how scared she was. Momo looked at him tearful.

"Promise?"

"I promise, I will even backdrop them if they try to touch you." He hit his chest, looking so tough. "Nobody will touch you Noona." Momo nodded and she grabbed onto Jungkook's arm. He was blushing a bit, but he gave his members a smirk.

"I'm going to kick his ass," said Yoongi, hitting his fist against his hand.

"Jin, we better warn the staff to warn the actors. We don't need to a huge bill due to Jungkook harming them," said Namjoon, as Jin nodded.

"We are still paying off the last medical bill for our staff. Why you think they play rock-paper-scissors whoever has to be his camera man. They staff member got a heart attack chasing Jungkook."
.....
"I can do this," Momo told herself, holding Jungkook's arm. "This isn't real." Jungkook just smiled at her, patting her hand for comfort. They were wandering in the haunting house to find clues on their mission.

"I can believe he was teamed with her," mumbled Yoongi, walking with his partner, Hobi. "I can protected her too." Yoongi has been mad since the assignment of teams. "I should be the one holding her hand not him." Hobi gave him his hand, as Yoongi slapped it away. "And not yours either." He went ahead, as Hobi sighed.

"This is going to be a long night."

Momo screamed, as a zombie was running at them. She literally tried to get into Jungkook's arms to get away, as Jungkook stared down the zombie to stop. The zombie did and turn away, knowing the warning they got before the event started.

"It's all right, you are safe," he told her, as she cling on him like a koala. Jungkook just walked around, carrying Momo in his arms. He doesn't mind, since it is Momo. There were screaming around them, making Momo hold him tighter. "Oh that was Jimin." A louder scream and cursing was not far from them. "That's Hobi-hyung and Yoongi-hyung." They continued to walk and ran into Namjoon and Jimin. Jimin was on Namjoon's back, shaking in fear.

"You too?" Jungkook asked Namjoon, as he nodded. Jimin looked to see Momo hugging Jungkook, as he hurried off Namjoon's back. He didn't want her to see him being a baby.

"Momo, it's all right. You don't have to be scared," he said, as she looked over to him. "See I'm not scared." Namjoon and Jungkook rolled their eyes at him. A scream was heard, making Jimin jumped. Hobi was running by them, screaming, as a zombie was chasing him.

"I should have went with Astro to run a daycare," Momo mumbled, burying her face in Jungkook's neck. Jungkook had a sour look, thinking her playing house with them, especially with his 97er friend, Eunwoo.

"Jungkook," growled Yoongi, staring at him with venom. He does not like how he was getting too close with Momo. Jungkook just smirked at him, holding Momo close. That set Yoongi off, as he went charging at him. Jungkook looked over at Namjoon and gave Momo to him quickly, before he took off running from Yoongi.

"Jungkook! Don't leave me!" Momo cried out, as Namjoon just pat her back.

"He will be fine, come on join us for now." Momo just nodded, hugging onto Namjoon. Jimin pouted a bit, as he wanted to hold Momo. A zombie was growling at them, making Jimin climbed onto Namjoon's back.

"Step on it!" He ordered, making Namjoon run with Momo in his arms and Jimin on his back.
......
Jin and Taehyung were waiting at the exit, since they finish their mission first. They could hear screaming all over the place, as they finally saw movement at the exit. Namjoon slowly walk out, still carrying Momo and Jimin. Taehyung hurry over and took Momo in his arms. He moved away to see Namjoon crashed to the ground with Jimin now sitting on his back.

"Where is Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, as Momo buried her face in his chest. "He said he would protect her."

"Yoongi happen," Jimin said, standing up. Jin went to Namjoon, helping him up to sit up. Taehyung set Momo to the ground, but she didn't let go of Taehyung's arm.

"You are safe, we are in the safe zone. No more going back in anymore." Momo relaxed a bit, as she never want to do this again. Zombies all around, jump scares, being chase, and trying to complete the mission, she was so drained.

"You did finish your mission right?" Jin asked them, as Namjoon grunted.

"No, i was just running to get her out to safety," he huffed.

"You know that you have to go back in and finish." Namjoon was in pain for carrying two people for a while. "Fine you stay, Jimin let's go back." Jin stood up and grabbed Jimin's arm and dragged him back inside to complete the mission.

"I will take the punishment," he whined, trying to escape. "Don't make me go back in!!!" Jungkook came out to see Momo, holding and cuddling Taehyung's arm. He was mad, seeing him take her affection that he should have. He marched over to them and took Momo away from him.

"I'm sorry that..." Momo point a finger in his face, giving him a pouty look.

"You promised and you still left. Luckily, Namjoon kept me save!" She got out of his grip and went to Namjoon. "Let's get you to the medic to check you out." She helped him to his feet and walked him to the medic. "You are my hero, thank you for protecting me." They left, as Jungkook was pissed.

"If it wasn't for Yoongi-hyung, I would be her hero, not Namjoon-hyung."

"What happen to him anyways?"
.
"Jeon Jungkook!!!" Yoongi yelled, banging on the door. Jungkook got him trapped there and moved things to keep the door block so he couldn't escape. "When I get out, you will die!" Hobi was still running from everything, forgetting the mission, just surviving at this point.
.....
Momo: -begging- please...give me a break. Something sweet and peaceful. My heart can't take anymore.
Okay, spin the wheel.
Momo: -spin the wheel- oh Jaemin?
Jaemin: -dress up as a butler- at your service! Let me draw you a bath and I will add bubbles in it. I will get you chocolate covered strawberries and sparkling cider. We can watch some K-drama and cuddle on the couch for you to relax.
Momo and Author: -stare at Jaemin-
He is overdo for a part
Momo: I'm fine with it...just I need a break. Drunk Seventeen, getting hit by my own light stick by Stray Kids, embarrassed of EXO not knowing me, and this with BTS. The only normal on was NCT Dream.
I still have Monsta X, NCT (all 23), Astro, and even SHINee.
Seventeen, Stray Kids, EXO, BTS: -all sad and ashamed-
NCT Dream: -whisper- yes we are her favorite

Comment and vote
See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie