Chris Alonso

"What we got ?" Chris asked rushing into command

"Two mafia leaders fighting in a hotel they both want the same person" Hondo responded.

"Who do they want ?" Deacon asked.

"An off duty cop" Street says walking in with a tablet.

Hondo stares down at the screen suprised to find your face.

"What do they want with Jessica's sister ?" Tan asked.

"The fact that she's the new director of the FBI" Jessica announced walking into command.

"Are you sure you want to be here ?" Chris asked Jessica.

Jessica nodded as they rolled out towards the hotel.

At the hotel ...

"Which way did Y/N Cortez go ?" The man shouted.

"I don't know" a young teenage girl responded.

You pulled your gun out of your holster and shouted "Up here Knuckle heads".

You ducked down to avoid the heavy gun fire if they were aiming at you they wouldn't harm any innocents.

"Why do you want her ?" Annie, Deacons wife asked.

"Your the wife of a Swat officer that might come in handy" he said forcing Annie up.

"Come on Cortez come out or I kill this women" you shot him directly in the shoulder.

"Bitch" he shouted in your direction.

You looked for a quick escape as his men closed in on you from both sides.

You grabbed a rope and swung down to the bottom floor.

Kicking the boss in the head and grabbing Annie pulling you both behind a table.

20 minutes later ...

The swat crew came and rescued all of you and Chris helped you to her car.

She had decided the was going to take you to the hospital to get you checked out.

Neither of you spoke and let the music from the radio fill the silence.

"What were you thinking ?" Chris asked as you stopped at a red light.

You turned the radio down and responded "I wasn't thinking I just did what was best".

Chris scoffed "You didn't have to take all that heavy fire".

"I was saving everyone you used to tell me I was selfish does this change anything" you asked her.

"Yes but I didn't mean paint a massive bullseye on your back" she responded.

"Noted" you smile as you both crack up laughing.

When you got to the hospital you attempted to get out of the car but collapsed hitting your head on the sidewalk.

The last thing you remember is Chris calling your name before everything went black.

2 and a half hours later ...

You struggled but managed to open your eyes finding Chris sat beside you holding your hand.

"Chris" you whispered softly making her mumble before sitting up immediately.

She turned to you and said "Thank god your awake".

"Can I ask why you were holding my hand ?" You asked the swat office.

Chris blushed a deep shade of crimson at your words.

"I was urm" she tries to speak but struggled to think of an excuse.

"You know I was going to ask you out that night at the bar but it was only a week after you broke up with Tye and Kiera so I thought I'd give you some space" you tell her.

"I thought you had just got out of a serious relationship" Chris responded.

"I did but we" you trailed off.

"You what ?" She asked curiously.

"You ask alot of questions Christina Alonso" you smiled at her.

"Sorry but I think we should give us a chance" Chris asked hope filled her eyes.

"I think we should to" you respond she leans down and kisses you it was soft and tender.

Someone clearing their throat make Chris jolt back and hit her head against the wall.

You held in your laughter as you turned to face the person who had interfered you.

"Thank god your okay" you laughed even more at the fact it was you sister.

"Jessica Cortez always had amazing timing" you say sarcastically.

"I'll just leave you two to it I'll see you when they discharge you Y/NN" Jessica said leaving.

Chris was bright red and rubbed the back of her head as you turned to face her.

"Are you okay you hit your head hard ?" you asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" she smiles taking your hand.

"Chris" you asked making her hum in response.

"Do you have a sunburn or are you always this hot ?" You flirt with her.

She blushes again and says "We need to work on your pick up lines".

"Hopefully we'll have a life to do that" you wink making her hide her face in your neck.

The day went on and you both ended up snuggled up in the hospital bed.