Betty Cooper

"Hey bets what's up ?" You asked hopping onto the couch in the lounge

"Babe we need to talk" she said quite sternly.

You got up hesitantly and locked the door to the lounge putting the maintenance sign up outside.

"What do we need to talk about ?" You asked her curiously.

"My mom wants us to break up. She claims we're too different. Is she wrong your a Serpent, I'm a river vixen" Betty rushes out.

"You don't have to break up with me because of your mum" you try and console her.

"It's not just that" she shouts taking her frustration out by throwing a chair.

You duck barely avoiding the object, as it is hurled through the air by your girlfriend.

"Give me one good reason why we should break up. Other than your mothers word" you asked harshly.

She looked up into your eyes tears glistening her own.

You wiped her tears away but she slapped you across the face hard.

"Because I never loved you" she shouts making you freeze.

"Of course you loved me Betty you can't push me away" you growl seeing through the lie.

"I still love Jughead okay" she tells you voice weak from shouting.

With those words you unlocked the door and stormed into the hallway.

"Wait please" she pleaded with you.

"You know what Betty you can lie to me all you want. But have you been fucking my brother this whole time" you questioned angrily.

She looks down and sheepishly nods her head.

"I should have never allowed you to be my priority when all I was to you was an option" you snapped walking away from Riverdale High forever.

5 year later ...

You stood talking to your friend James as you looked down at the kidnapped person.

"Hello beautiful" you chuckle lowly.

Betty recognised your voice instantly even though she was blind folded.

"Y/N" Betty asked hesitantly.

"That's me baby girl, as a matter of fact I'm the head of a mafia gang" you smirked.

"What happened to you ?" She asked.

"Nothing I'm just telling you the moral of our story" you tell her.

"What's that ?" She spits.

"Never cross me" you shout as some men grab Betty, harshly pulling her up.

You lean next of her ear and tell your men "Throw her into the river".

"No please" she begged as tears filled her eyes.

"Sorry angel you have to die tonight" you respond telling your men to do the job.

Betty didn't end up dead that night because of your meddling brother.

But she did learn the moral of the story that was to never cross you again.