Oliver Queen

"Y/N it's nice to finally meet the other vigilante in this city" Oliver says with a smile

"We knew each other Mr Queen. That's beside my point. I wish to be trained with a bow and arrow" you respond.

"What can you offer me in return ?" Oliver asked.

"I can train you with a gun and swords" you offer.

"What do they call you so that we have a code name for in the field" he asked.

"They call me the crimson gunner. They used to call me the merciful assassin. I prefer Y/S/N on the other hand" you respond.

"I'll call you Y/S/N do you wish to join my team" Oliver asked.

"Who is on this so called team ?" You asked him.

"Just Overwatch and Spartan" Oliver tells you.

"Deal, it will by nice working with you Mr Queen" you tell him.

"Please call me Oliver but the arrow in the field if you would" he smiled.

You nod and start the training.

He set up a tennis ball machine and hits everyone that comes out with and arrow.

He gestured for you to take his bow and arrows.

After, a couple of hours you managed to get the hang on using the weapon.

The time was 9:45 and you needed to get home.

"Thank you Oliver but I must be on my way" you tell the man taking of the arrow pack and placing the bow on the table.

He smiled and pointed to a dummy thing with your gear and weapons beside it.

Your suit was placed onto the dummy with a red bow and arrow pack, a gun, knife and swords beside it.

"I hope you like it" Oliver said making you look up and smile.

"I love it Oliver I'll be here at 5pm tommorrow" you tell him.

"See you then" Oliver said as you walked towards the stairs that lead out of the bunker.

"Goodnight Ollie" you smile walking into Verdant.