Anne Wheeler

A/N : Imagine that you and Anne are best friends, who have secretly been in love with one another for years, but you were both too afraid to tell each other

A/N : Imagine that you and Anne are best friends, who have secretly been in love with one another for years, but you were both too afraid to tell each other. Until one day, you rushed into the burning circus to save your boss, PT Barnum. Then all of the hidden feelings are finally revealed.

Anne was sat in the hospital wing, nervously waiting to see if you would be okay.

Her hand was wrapped tightly around yours as she silently prayed that you'd wake up.

"Miss Wheeler ?" Your doctor entered the wing, clipboard in hand.

"Is she going to be okay ?" Anne turned her attention to him.

"Maybe you should sit down" he gestured to the wooden chair beside your bed.

Anne did as she was told, sitting down on the edge of your bed.

"The test results show that there is a high possibility that she won't wake up. But we need to run some more tests to double check our conclusion" the doctor sends her a sad smile before walking away.

"Y/N, I know that you can't here me, so this is probably really stupid but I need you ... Wake up for me, let me see those stunning Y/E/C eyes ... that I could easily get lost in forever." Anne squeezed your hand.

Your hand squeezed hers in return as you slowly opened your eyes.

"Y/N ?" Anne smiled, a wave of relief washing over her.

"That's my name. Don't wear it out" you teased playfully.

Anne looked down at the ground, fearing that you had actually heard her earlier confession.

You tilted her head up so that you were staring into one another's eyes.

"I think you have something that you want to tell me. Last time doesn't count because I was unconscious" you carefully sit up in the hospital bed.

"The truth is, I've loved you since we were fifteen ... Ever since we first met, I always knew that you were the love of my life, not Philip or that guy from the bar. It was always you and I wouldn't want it any other way" Anne admitted.

"I mean, it wasn't a huge secret because I love you too Anne Wheeler. And I forgive you for not telling me sooner. And I know it looked like I was about to die on you earlier, but I'm still here. I'll be here forever and always" you smiled.

You looked around the room, smiling when you found that it was empty.

"What are you smiling at ?" Anne glanced around the empty room.

"The fact that I can finally do this" you crashed your lips into hers.

Anne moved her lips insink with yours, as your bodies moulded into one another's.

You both pulled away a few minutes later, breathing heavily in desperate need of air.

"God I love you" Anne leant her head on your shoulder.

"You better because your stuck with me" you teased.

"Your the one person on this planet, who I can bear to deal with for the rest of my life" Anne laid down on the bed beside you.

"In that case, will you be my girlfriend ?" You held out your hand for her to take.

"I can't really say no after what just happened" she placed her hand in yours.

"Get some rest, Anne. I bet you've been awake since they brought me in last night" you ran your hand through her hair.

Anne hummed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Forever and always" you kissed her forehead, laying down to get some rest for yourself.