Stella Kidd

Stella wasn't the jealous type, atleast not usually

But Stellas acting differently tonight, she gives you her infamous Kidd death glare everytime you talk to your co-worker.

Rose is a very talented doctor at Chicago Med, the hospital you work at.

And you could not really help but notice the clear jealousy radiating from Stella.

"Can I get a beer Herman ?" You take out your wallet.

"Yeah, give me a minute, Y/N" He walked over to the tap and poured you a beer.

"What's going on with you and Kidd" His question caught you slightly off of guard as he hands you the beer.

You give him the right amount of money before replying.

"I think my girls a little jealous" You nod over to your co-worker.

"One way to find out for sure" The smirk on his face said it all.

"No way ! She will literally kill me when she catches me flirting" You rolled yours eyes.

"Its the one way to find out if Stella Kidd is actually jealous" Herman points out.

"Fine ! But if Stella kills me ... I swears to God, I will haunt your bloody ass for the rest of eternity" You warned him.

Taking a deep breathe, you walk back to Rose and sit down beside her.

"Hey gorgeous" You greet Rose and turns on the Severide charm.

"Oh hey Y/N .... How much have you had to drink ?" Rose appears concerned.

"Enough for me to dance" You held your hand out for her to take.

She took your offered hand, leading you to the dancefloor.

Stella looked up from her wine and see's you and Rose dancing.

"What the hell's Y/N/N doing now ?!" She examines the way you danced.

Rose started to grind her hips and you're starting to bite your lips, this was getting too uncomfortable.

You had not expected that and you were not really in the mood to find a new girl.

"Help me" You mouth to Stella who nods and made her way over to you.

"I need to borrow Y/N" Stella took one of your hands and led you over to the near by table.

"Thank you" You thanked her and took a sip of your beer, that you had left beside your brother, Kelly.

Your brother was now dancing with one of the bar tenders.

"What the hell were you thinking baby ? You don't dance with people who have a crush on you" Stella kissed you softly on the cheek.

"She has a crush on me ?" The confusion made her raise an eyebrow at you.

"Yeah and that's why I told you, I did not want you to hang out with her" She told you.

"I'm sorry, darling, it slipped my mind ... and I wanted to see how jealous you can get" You smirked at her.

"Fuck you !" Kidd playfully slapped your shoulder and pouted at you.

"Did you genuinely think I actually liked her ?" You took her hand in yours.

"She grinded on you ! What was I meant to think ?" Stella enquired.

"Then .... you were jealous" You smirk as you wrapped your arms around her.

"Maybe I was" Stella pouted as you pulls her into a kiss.

"Would I kiss to anyone else, babe ?" You assured her and she sat on your lap.

"I don't know, do I ?" She shrugged withs the pout still on her lips.

"You're the most beautiful girl here" You attempt to reassure her.

Stella wanted to get back at you ... so she decided to tease you a little bit.

"You, my love get to take it off" She bites your ear with a playfully nibble's before standing up and walking away.

"Oh ... dear God" You mutter when she is swaying her hips and walking away.

"There's some drool there !" Kelly teased you.

"Shut the hell up ?" You shove your bros shoulder teasingly.