Agatha Harkness

"So firsts of all, we need to practice your power control" Agatha explained to you

"Yeah. That makes alot of sense" You use your right hand to cast a spell.

Agatha watched you as your hand's light themselves on fire.

"I want you to extinguish the flame. And take your time, I don't want to be lite on fire" She suggested.

You laughed at her serious wording and closed your hand to extinguish the fire.

"Good job Y/N. You're getting really good at controlling your fire powers" Agathas smile was infectious.

"Yeah but not we've not done much with my telekinesis power's" You reason with the women.

"Thats what todays session would be on" She smiled at you, throwing you a water bottle.

You caught it effortlessly and takes three swigs from the bottle.

"How do you even know this stuff ?! You don't have fire power's" You placed your bottle onto the ground.

"Correct. I do not but I know people who have" She informed you.

"Right - What do I do ?" You stepped two paces away from her.

"Scream. As loud as you can. Don't think about anyone who hears you" The elder women suggested.

"But wouldn't people be suspicious" This suggestion seem's to make her laugh out loud.

"No, actually, Y/N - I made a small sound barrier" Agatha convinced you the thing would be okay.

You nodded before screaming with all of the energy your lungs could muster.

The wave sent Agatha flying through the air and landing through some randomly new garage.

After you'd calmed down, you'll scanned the area for your teacher.

"Fuck .... Agatha ? Are you okay ? I didn't hurt you, did I ?" You called out.

Her laughing causes you to turn into her direction.

"Good girl" She forced herself to her feet as you awkwardly rubs the back of your neck.

"Sorry. I'm not good at controlling it yet, clearly" You helped her to her feet.

"We have got all the time in the world to figure out your powers. Lets run it more than once to check our result" Harkness suggests as you shook you head in slight disbelief.

"Again ?! I almost killed you !" You argue with the witch.

"But you didn't kill me. That showed ... a different types of control" Agatha points out to you.

"You really are a crazy bitch" You laughs and she just laughed with you.

"I guess I'm gonna have to stay that way" She prepared herself for you next blow.