Faith Lehane

"Who is that hotty ?" Faith passes a drink to Willow

"That's Buffy's older sister" Willow informs her.

"She definitely didn't get her looks from B" Faith tilts her head, examining your every move.

"Maybe you should go talk to her before she starts dancing with one of those cute guys" Willow gestures to some guys stood beside the dancefloor.

Faith rolled her eyes at Willow's comment, walking over to you.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going" Faith apologized after purposely bumping into you.

You take a sip of your drink, turning to face her.

"Since you did bump into me. Why don't I buy you a drink ?" You suggest.

"Do you always offer drinks to people you've only just met ?" Faith questioned in a teasing manner.

You glanced over at Willow who smiled at you innocently.

"I don't recall seeing you before. Have you only recently moved here ?" You turn back to face her.

"Quite recently ... I'm a new student at Sunnydale high. One of Buffy's classmates" Faith makes something up on the spot about why she was in town.

"I'm assuming that you know who I am then" You gestured in the Scooby gangs direction.

"Yeah but I only seemed to get Buffy's older sister ... Willow didn't mention your name" Faith death glared a guy that was sizing you up.

"I'm Y/N Summers" you held you hand out for her to shake.

"I'm Faith, Faith Lehane" Faith shook your hand with a smile.

You pause for a brief moment, coming to the realization that you recognized her.

"You look almost identical to the girl who tried to kill Buffy last week" You point out.

"That's my twin, Vanessa. After her boyfriend dumped her she went mad, blamed Buffy for him breaking up with her" Faith lied.

You eyed her suspiciously but decided to drop the subject.

"Are you still up for that drink ?" You changed the subject.

"If the offer can now include a dance then ... I'm in" Faith bargains.

"The offer already included a dance ... What do you want from the bar ?" You walk over to your table to retrieve your purse.

"Just a beers fine" Faith shrugged as you wondered over to the bar.

"Two beers please" you lean against the bar.

"Can I get some ID ?" The bar tender holds his hand out for your ID.

You take your driver's license from your purse and hand it to him.

"Two beers coming up" he passes it back to you and starts to make the two drinks.

On the dancefloor, 5 minutes later ...

"Sorry about the hold up, the bar was busier than I anticipated" you hand one of the beers to her.

Faith just smiles at you and takes the beer from your grasp.

"This songs my favourite. Let's dance" Faith takes you by the hand, leading you onto the dancefloor.

You and Faith danced to the music, smiles on both of your faces.

Faith wrapped her arm around your shoulder when the song had ended.

"That was fun, we should do it again sometime" she whispers in your ear.

A shiver runs down you spine as Faith smirks to herself, her warm breath fanning across your skin.

Faith pulls away from you and disappears into the crowd.