Cameron Kweller

"Are you and Cam together ?" Brin asked as you shrugged

"It depends on whose asking. You or that
bitch, who broke his heart ?" You moved backwards so that you could lock up the stables.

"Well, Padgett did ask whether Cameron was seeing someone or not" She admits.

"Do me a favour, tell Paddington to keep her nose out of Cameron's business" You turned to face Brin once again.

"It's Padgett ... and what do you want me to tell her ? He magically managed to get another popular to date him" She blocks your path as you go to walk away.

"You know, I love you like my little sister but you should stop hanging around the  devil incarnation. Your making Cam feel ten times worse about the break up" You reasoned with her.

"Fine. On the condition, you let me hang out with you and some of your populars friends" Brin offered.

"Deal. Tell Padgett that Cameron and me are just friends" You pointed toward her phone.

"Good because I think she wanted your - phone number" She informed you.

You spin around, nothing Cam watching you from the other stable doors.

"No, I'm sorry, I do not get involve in alls of that stuff" You apologised.

Brin smiled but left you and her brother alone.

"What the hell, Y/N ? We aren't friends ... friends would not do the thing's you and me do" Cameron snapped at you.

"I know, Cams. But I don't know how the hell I am supposed to tell everyone" You reasoned.

"So what ? You went over and slept with Marcus, your fucking ex boyfriend" Cam argued with you.

"Me and Mark never slept together. Nots even when we were together ... See, you dont know shit about me" You reason.

"Then tell me. What is going on between the two of you" Cameron partially calms himself down.

"He wanted to make amend's for being a toxic ass when we were together" You're argument made him realises how wrong his accusation was.

"I love you, Cam. I loved you long before  all of the bet drama" You wrapped yours arms around his neck.

"I love you too, Y/N. I'm sorry for getting so jealous, it's just seeing you with those perfect guys makes me wonder how you ever fell in love with me" He admitted.

"Cameron Kweller. I did not fall in love's with you because you were the absolute hottest giy. I fell for you because of your amazing personality you have got -" You assured your boyfriend.

"Thank you and I hope you excepted my apology" Cameron rested his hands onto your hip.

"Always, baby. I couldn't stay mad at you for very long" You pulls him into an love filled kiss.