Peggy Carter

"Miss Carter, what made you decide that you wanted be envolved in my brother's programme ?" You turned to look at her

"I honestly don't know. Maybe it was the whole idea of being the opposite of what a women should be" Peggy looked up at you.

"Women have their roll in society, Miss Carter" You point out to her.

"Yes but perhaps society's idea of what a women should be is merely a myth" She explains her idea to you.

"I don't see your point" You crossed your legs over one another, getting in a more comfortable position.

"One day you'll understand and that day hopefully won't be too far in the future" Peggy smiles at you.

You nod your head, deciding not to push on the subject any further.

"I've never seen a Stark speechless" She quickly picks up that you hadn't spoken for the few minutes.

"Not many have the ability to render me speechless, Miss Carter, but you happen to be one of those people" You smiled at her and your actions told her that she'd be able to trust you.

"You remind me of somebody that I used to know" She speaks up after a moment of silence.

"Do I now ?" You question Peggy with a teasing grin on your face.

"Indeed. You share a resemblance with a girl that I met during a deep undercover mission inside of a Hydra facility" Peggy explained to you.

You clenched your fists at the memories you had of your time in Hydra.

"I was taken from my family at a young age. Forced to let them to test their most experimental drugs on my body and my mind" You openly admit to her.

"Wow. I'm extremely sorry that you had to go through all that, Miss Stark" Peggy offers her apologises.

"Since I've pretty much just told you my entire life story, I think that your safe to call me Y/N" You inform her.

"In that case, you're more than welcome to call me Peggy. Miss Carter is way too formal for my liking" She leans over the console and shakes your hand.

"Peggy it is then" You agreed with her as you shook her hand and she turns away from you blushing.

The cab's driver removes his sunglasses, using his hand to signal that you were at your destination.

"Are you sure that your ready for this ?" You open the door and you're met with the flashing of the paparazzi's cameras.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be" Peggy steps out of her side of the car.

"Miss Stark, over here ?!" The paparazzi called out to you.

"Pretend they aren't even here. You just need to keep your focus on moving your feet. You don't need to worry about their flashing cameras and don't worry about their voice" You advise her.

She nods as you carefully guide her into the building and continued down to the experimental floor.

"Here we are" You gesture to the locked chamber door.

"Thank you, Miss Stark" She thanks you.

"No problem and .... good luck in there Captain Carter" You clasped your hands together.

"Good luck to you too" Peggy smiles and she kisses your cheek.

She entered the chamber and you head up into the observation area.