Lizzie Saltzman

"Where's Lizzie ?" You pushed your car door open, quickly turning the engine off

"I'm working on it" Josie continues setting up the spell that she had started before your arrival.

"What's she doing here ?" You lock your car, raising an eyebrow at Alaric.

"If there were any other witches available, don't you think I would have brought them instead. But she's the only one who knows how to find Lizzie" Alaric glanced at Josie wearily.

"Hell, I'd even prefer it if you brought Satan but your right. Their twin connection should make it easier for them to find one another" You handed Alaric his crossbow.

"Can you two keep the noise down ? I need to concentrate" Josie created a circle of sand around her, sitting cross legged inside of it.

"Is all that really necessary ?" You gesture to the vials of different potions surrounding Josie.

"Why on earth would I set all of this up if I wasn't going to use it ?" Josie replies, tilting her head to one side.

"Your pushing your luck Saltzman" You load your gun.

Josie started to chant a spell, her eyes snapped open a few moments later.

The only problem was that her eyes had fully turned black, the black magic had fully taken over her.

"Josie, we need you to hold on to the part of you that's good" Alaric placed his hand on the brunettes shoulder.

"I can fight her off but not for long, she's too strong" Josie's eyes flashed black before returning to their normal colour.

"How long do we have until she manages to overpower you ?" You double checked the amount of bullets in your gun.

"You've got an hour tops ... Y/N I need you to promise me something" Josie started to make her way through the woods, guiding you and Alaric to Lizzie.

"Anything" You nod, kicking a leaf from the bottom of your shoe.

"I need you to promise that you'll get Lizzie as far away from me as possible. The longer we're within a twenty mile radius of one another, the longer the black magic has to leak into her" Josie paused when she picked up a vague voice in the distance.

"I promise Jo" You assure her as she stops in the middle of an open clearing.

"What's wrong ?" Alaric loads up his crossbow with a stake, fearing that the worst case scenario could have happened to his daughter.

"Listen with your vamp hearing, I can pick up a vague trace of black magic in this area. But it's fading fast" Josie points her finger in a northern direction.

You listened in with your vamp hearing, almost instantly picking up on Lizzie's cries for help.

"Is anybody out there ? Please we need help and probably medical attention" Lizzie screamed desperately, kicking at the jammed car door.