Tobias Eaton

"Next candidate" He smiled at you in a reassuring manner, you found his voice calming

"I guess that's me" You took a step closer to him.

"What's your name ?" He glanced down at the floor for a brief moment before meeting your gaze.

"It's ..." You trailed off realizing that you didn't actually have a name, not one that you remembered anyways.

"Is it a hard one ? Pick a new one if you want but make it good. You don't get to pick again" He informed you that you could choose a new name.

"My names Y/N" You tell him as he nods, tuning to face one of the other workers.

"First jumper Y/N" Tobias shouts over to his coworker, who writes your name on the score board.

"My name's four" He introduces himself to you.

"Four like the number ?" You questioned the mysterious man.

"Exactly like the number" He replies to your question.

"What happened ? Did numbers one through three happen to be taken ?" You joked in a fairly lighthearted manner.

Four chuckles at your words, a bright smile on his face.

"I really like you" He compliments your sense of humour.

"Welcome to Dauntless" Four gestures inside the large warehouse.

"I'll see you in there, then ?" You found that your statement came out as more of a question.

"Wouldn't want to miss your first day" He winks, you blush and quickly walk past him.

"Typical, I always fall for the handsome mystery guys" You muttered under your breathe entering the building.