Deena Johnson

"Hey, Y/N

"Hey, Y/N. I don't know if your ready but could you please call me back ? I need to know if you're okay" Deena leaves you a little voice recording.

She sat inside of her car for fifteen more minutes, waiting for you to call her back but instead she received a text.

"Hi, Deena. I'm sorry that I'm taking this long. Kate was begging me to take her to practice and then the traffic was fucking insane. I'll be out in a minute or two, I'm almost ready" 

Deena called you again and you pick up after the second ring.

"You don't have to rush, you know ? The reservation isn't until seven ish" Deena's smile was bright as you sighed deeply.

"Not to be rude or anything, but why are you here already ? It's only a ten minute drive to the restaurant" You brush your hair.

"I wanted to show you something before we go. It's a beautiful sight in the earlier evening" She places her phone onto the  speaker mode.

"What is this so called beautiful site ?" You attempted tricking her into tell you.

"That information is on a need to know basis. And you, Y/N Schmidt, don't need to know" Deena smirks as she hangs up the phone.

You walked out of your house, realizing that Deena had her window down.

"Evening bitch" You greet as you got into her car.

"Good evening. I can't believe that your wearing that" She pointed to her hoodie that your wearing.

"In my own defense, it's your extremely comfortable hoodie" You shrugged.

"Your not mad at me for not telling you where we're going, are you ?" She starts up her car.

"Are you doing to murder me out in the woods ?" The bizarre question catching her off guard.

"What ?! No, why would you even think that ?" Deena rests her hand over yours.

"Shadyside is well-known for having the murders that can fool that one dumbass into fall for them" You explained.

"I'd never want to cause you harm. Well, unless I'd been possessed by Sarah Fiers ghost" Deena assured you.

"Deena, I'm not saying that you'll turn in to a mass murderer and kill hundreds of children. I've had bad experiences in my past" You interlock your fingers with the brunettes.

"I know and I shouldn't have made jokes about that earlier today ... The secrets of your past will never be spoken of again. Think of me as your personal vault" She acts our physically zipping her lips.

"Thanks baby" You leant over to kiss her but you were pushed back.

"Deena. Deena, what's wrong ?" You take her face in your hands.

"I thought the mall killer was dead" She mumbled, only just loud enough for you to hear her.

"He's dead, long dead. What's that got to do with anything ?" You question her.

"I think I'm seeing a ghost" Deena points at her rear view mirror.

Your gaze fell were she was looking and you instantly began to panic.

"Shadysiders don't live past their 18th" A sadistic voice blasts through Deena's car speakers.

"Deena, drive !" Your voice was shaky as you spoke.

Deena did exactly that, speeding out her driveway.

A car is speeding up the road and you're eyes go wide in realisation.

The car belongs to Deena's ex girlfriend, Sam Fraser, your ex best friend.

Sam's car ploughs into Deena's, causing her car to flip on the road.

But that's the last thing that you recalled happening.

Later ...

You began to regain consciousness after the crash, struggling to adjust your eyes to the harsh lighting.

Both Sam's and Deena's annoyed voices can be heard outside of your room.

You fling your legs over the edge of your hospital bed, standing up on shaky legs.

"Miss, you really shouldn't be getting out of bed" The doctor places down his book full of notes.

"Fine. I'll lay back down" You sigh as you lean back onto the bed.

"What's your name ?" The doctor clicked the pen in his hand.

"It's Y/N Schmidt" You tell him when he's  looking down at his notes.

"That can't be right. This report says that you died a year ago, it states that suicide was the cause of death ...." The man was cut off by you strangling him.

"Maybe I'm actually dead. People before their deaths are presumed to start to see ghosts" You grab a knife from your back pocket. 

You stab him in the neck, blood covered your previously clean clothes.

"Ghost killers are the most difficult ones to catch because ... their literally ghosts" You smashed the security camera.

"Step away from the corpse" Sam shouts at you.

"Has nobody told you, murderers don't step away from their victim's" You hold your hands up in surrender.

"Your not going to shoot my sister" Kate runs into the room.

"I hate to break it to you, Kate but that's not your sister" Sam cocks the gun.

"Clever girl, too bad that your not gonna be alive to tell anyone ..." You wiped the blood from your knife.

"Put the fucking gun down, Sam" Deena steps closer to her ex.

"I dare you to pull that trigger" You take two steps closer to her.

"Listen to me, you need to put that gun down right now !" Kate snaps at Sam.

"Go ahead, kid. Pull that trigger and end all of this. If you kill me then no one else will come after you. You'll be safe" Your words made Sam push the gun into your chest.

"Stop it ! You're making Sam act worse !" Deena grabs your hand.

You glanced at yours and Deena's hands, a smirk plastered on your lips.

"We deserve our final kiss" You smashed your lips into hers.

Deena wraps her arm around your neck as yours fell to her waist.

You pulled away first with a small smile on your face.

"I love you, Deena Johnson" You told her for the first time.

"I love you too, Y/N Schmidt" She allows you to fully move away from her.

"Shoot me, Sam ! I'm sure that you're all dying to see what happens" You pressed her gun into your chest.

Sam held the gun and shoots your body a grand total of four times.

Once in the head, twice in the chest and once in the neck.

The bullets had gone through your skin but you stood there unharmed.

"Bye guys. Have fun fighting the undead without one on your side ?" You jumped out of the fourth story window.

"I had Y/N cornered until you two came in" Sam drops the gun besides the body.

"Fuck you ! We could've helped her but instead you made her run away. Friends don't do that to their closest friend" Kate purposely bumped shoulders with Sam.

"Kate's right, you really screwed shit up this time" Deena storms out after Kate.