Camille Saroyan

"Cam, I'm trying to protect you

"Cam, I'm trying to protect you. I'm not going to let you roam around the woods in the middle of the night. Especially with Pelant on the loose" You slid your lab coat on.

"I'll be with Booth, I know that he'll keep me safe" Cam ran a hand through her hair.

"My final answer is no Camille. Your safer here at the lab" You picked up a piece of bone that you had been told that you had to examine

"Y/N, you know damn well that you can't stop me ... This family needs piece of mind that their loved ones killer is behind bars. And you can't deny that wish just because you want to keep me cooped up in the lab" Camille snapped at you.

"Pelant is targeting everyone working in this lab and that includes you. He's not just going to stop so that you guys can solve a murder. Which leads us back to the fact, that it isn't safe for you or the rest of the team to go out into the field. Let alone be investigating the murder of someone who could potentially be one of Pelant's latest victims" You took a deep breathe, attempting to calm yourself down.

"Your right. It's not safe out there but it never is for a group of people who solve murders for a living" Cam started to walk out of the room but your voice stopped her in her tracks.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you Cam but I'd rather have you somewhere where I know that your safe, than have to keep  worrying about you for the rest of the night" You apologised as Cam stopped in her tracks.

"That's what I love about you. I-I love the way that you protect me, and I love the way that you fight for me. And I ... I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to marry you one day" Cam admitted her true feelings for you. 

"I love you too ... You can go with Booth if you want to but I'd be quick, before I change my mind" You smiled at her.

"Thank you. I'll be back in an hour tops" Cam pressed her lips to yours in a soft kiss, pulling away a few moments later.

"You better be back in an hour or I'll have to punish you" You smirked at the way Camille's breathe hitched.

"I would deserve to bedisciplined for my severe lack of time management" Cam swayed her hips purposefully as she walked out of the lab.

"Your gonna be the death of me Camille Saroyan" You muttered under your breathe as you watched her walk away.