Leslie Shay

"Come on

"Come on. I mean ... she's Sylvie. She is a natural blonde, she's loving ... she's built like a supermodel" Matt admits to you.

"And what, Matt ? You're the perfect one who everyone wants to date" You shove him away from you.

"No. I'm just me, Matt Casey. And I am in love with Sylvie Brett. I cannot see what the problem is" He slammed his glass on the table.

Leslie looked on from the corners of the  bar.

She desperately wants to go to Matt and slap him straight across the face. 

How couldn't not he see your perfection and how could he only see you flaws ?

"... you can't see what it is ? Then maybe it's best that we end it" You storm out of the bar.

Shay stood up and slapped Matt harshly across the face.

"What the hell ?! If your too blind to see what you've just lost maybe ... you didn't  deserve her at all" She snaps at him.

"Give her about an hour and she'll be in another guys bed. Y/N's a filthy slut" His words caused Leslie to punch him again.

"Talk about her like that again and I will rip your tongue out of your head" Leslie follows you, out of the bar.

"Hey. Wait up !" She called out to you.

You stopped in your tracks, turning back to face her with tear stained cheeks.

"Shay, I need some time alone. I'll I do is mess everything up anyway" You shrug.

Leslie jogs to you and rests her hands on your shoulders.

"Please ... you don't mess everything up" She successfully grabbed your hand.

"What the hell did I do ? Everyone at the firehouse hates me. You are the only one that chooses to acknowledge me --- none of them care. I could get shot down now and they wouldn't come to help - They'd leave me to bleed out" You explained.

"They're being assholes because you had gotten the guts to stand up to Casey" She informs you.

"Are you sure they don't hate me ...." You wiped you tears with your hand.

"Come here, honey" Shay opened up her arms from you to walk into.

You walked over to her and let her wrap you up in a warm hug.

"Love, you're perfect and I can't seem to get you out of my head" She kisses your forehead.

"Thanks Shay" Your voice was a little bit muffled.

"Anytime sweetheart" Shay rubbed your back, soothingly.