Robin Hood

"This's a robbery !" Robin aimed his bow at you

"Hey Robby" You pulled your sharpened sword from it's sheathe.

"Who are you ?" He refused to lower the bow, uncertain about how you knew his name.

"You don't remember me, Hood ?" You're still wearing the masquerade mask.

Before you'd being sent out to search for Robin, you had been attending the Royal masquerade ball.

"Not unless I see your face" Robin pulled the arrows even further back, preparing to shoot you.

"I can't do that for you, outlaw. It defeats the whole vow I made to the Queen" You informed him.

"Ah, you are one of the Evil Queens loyal guards" Robin notices the badge on your armour.

"Good detective work, Hood" You climbs down from you horses back.

"Who are you ?! I won't ask again" Robin isn't good at threats, he never was.

You untied the golden masquerade mask and dropped it onto the horse saddle.

"Remember now !" You hold your sword in an on guard position.

"Y/N/N Lucas, the traitor" Robin fires the arrow at you.

"Is that all you've got, Robin" You deflect his arrow with your weapon.

"No. I've got more, if you want some" He pulled out a pocket knife.

"Like you could ever get close enough to stab me" You rolled your eyes at him.

You yanked the others sword from some sheathing on your back.

"Take this" You throw the weapon to the outlaw, who catches it with ease.

"Are you suggesting a dual ?" Rob flicked the sword around his hand.

You charged directly at him and clashed the sword with his.

"I'm an women of honour ... A dual's my way to prove the superior outlaws" Your foot comes into contact with his knee.

Almost, Robin jumped over your leg and you slashed at his shoulder.

The blade had created a gash on his arm that began to ooze blood.

Robin shoves his sword forward, despite the fact that you barely avoided it, you'd now got a slight cut on your abdomen.

"Give up yet !" Rob prepares the weapon for another strike.

"Certainly not !" You flipped over Robins shoulder and landed on your feet.

"Sly moves" He spun around quickly but he didn't have time to avoid you shot.

You shoved the hilt of the sword into his knee, causing him to drop onto them.

Flipping the weapon back, you hold that cold and golden blade to his throat.

"I win ... outlaw" You took deep breathes as you recovered from your victory.

"You win but I'm not letting you take me to your Queen" Robin stabbed you in the leg with his pocket knife, throwing your body backwards.

You land on your back and he stole your horse, ridding off into the sunset.

"I'll ensure that you face justice one day, Robin Hood !!" You shout into the woods and stand up, forcing the knife out.