Steph Jones

Imagine your older sister, Steph,  dragging you out to a College party with her friends

"How did I let you drag me into this ?" You complained getting out of your car.

"You wanted to fit in, remember" Steph reminds you.

"I know that's what I said but I was drunk. Is Molly here ?" you look around for the girl.

"Don't worry you'll find your girlfriend, she'll be around" Steph teases you.

Steph wraps her arm around your shoulders and guides you through the crowds.

"Here we are" Steph leads you to a small seating area in the far corner of the house.

"Oh hey Y/N" Molly looks up at you with a smile.

"Hey Molly" you greet as she pats her lap for you to sit down.

You rolled your eyes with a smile, sitting on Molly's lap.

"And who are you ?" Hardin looks at you and Molly as he and Tessa enter the room.

"I'm Y/N Jones, Steph's sister" you shake Hardin's hand.

"Hardin Scott" Hardin introduces himself.

"Tessa Young" Tessa introduces as she shakes your hand.

"Why don't we play truth or dare ?" You offer as Molly nods.

"Good idea babe. Tess, truth or dare" Molly asked the blonde.

"Truth" Tessa takes a seat on Hardin's lap.

"Are you a virgin ?" Molly smirks, as you hit her on the back of the head with your left hand.

"Molly don't" Steph warns Molly.

"Oh, duh, I already know that answer to that because Hardin here fucked you" Molly taps her head and the memory.

"Molly stop" Steph warns Molly who just shrugs innocently.

"Don't Molly. This is low even for you" you get off her lap and move into the kitchen with Steph.

You look down at your phone and read the text from Molly "You used to like it when I went low".

You feel the blush rise to your cheeks, hastily putting your phone back into your pocket.

"Hey, I'm sorry about that" Steph apologizes for Molly's behaviour.

"No. You don't have to apologise it's not your fault. Molly's just been a bit riled up, thanks to something that happened this morning" you shrug off her apology.

"Why do you stay with her ?" Steph grabs a cup of beer from the kitchen island.

"I guess it's because I see a side to her that no one else does" you sighed grabbing your own cup of beer.

"Touché" Steph nods as you both head back over to the group.

"Molly truth or dare" you turned to your girlfriend upon entering.

"Truth" Molly shrugged not expecting it to be bad.

"Is it true that your a whore ?" You smirked as Molly's jaw fell open.

"What did you you just call me ?" Molly stood up.

"I didn't call you anything. I just asked you a question. You have to answer honestly" you smiled at Steph who nodded.

"You are" Steph shrugs as Molly chokes on her drink.

"That's it we're done. Have a nice night ?" Molly started to dart away.

"Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out" you call as Molly rushes out of the house.

"You didn't have to do that" Tessa turns to you a bright smile gracing her lips.

"She was out of line. Plus I may or may not, have seen someone that I like the look of" you send the person a small wave.

"Come on let's head back to the dorm" Steph grabs your hand and pulls you out to your car.

You got in the drivers seat and turned the radio on.

Steph started singing and dancing because of how drunk she was.

You chuckled rolling your eyes when you pulled up to the building.

"I'm not drunk" Steph denies as she stumbles to get out of the car.

"Yeah right. I bet you can't even stand on your own" you get out of your car turning the engine off.

Steph falls against the side of the car, your by her side a second later.

"See you can't stand on your own. So your drunk, period" you rolled your eyes as you eventually managed to get her to your shared dorm.

You struggled to open the door but after about a minute of struggling your managed to push it open.

"Get into bed" you commanded making Steph groan.

"No" Steph denied tripping up and landing on the bed.

You changed into some night clothes, as did Steph.

You got into your own bed and turned the light off.

"Night Steph" you called out hearing a loud snore from beside you.