Drea Mikami

"Y/L/N, in my office" The chief called out to you

"What did I do this time ?" You muttered to your partner, Drea Mikami.

Drea is yours partner at the precinct but she's also your girlfriend.

"Nothing I know of" Drea shrugs as your standing up.

"Oh and you too Mikami" The chief call's out when she realized that you have not moved from your desk.

"Yeah, you too Mikami" You smirk at her and she slapped your shoulder.

"Shut up, Y/N" Mikami rolled her eyes as you knocked on the chiefs door.

A muffled come in, told you that the two of you could enter.

"What is up, chief ?" You sat down in the chair across from your boss.

"I'm giving the two of you a case ... Stone and Vasquez both went off of the radar's and a new team need to take over" Chief told you both.

"Whats the case ?" Drea took the file and so did you.

"The Xers. Criminal's who've been trying to take out all 828 plane passengers" She explains.

"I was on 828. Doesn't that fact make me a possible target" You reason.

"Yeah it does ... But it also makes you the best for the job" She handed you the file.

"I'll think about it. And if not give Drea a new partner" You sighed, taking the file.

"You have my word" She usher's you out of her office.

Sitting back down at your desk, you pull out your phone.

The first thing that is on your feed was a influx of image of Zeke and Michaela on their honey moon.

"Everything okay, Y/N ?" Drea looks over your shoulder at the picture that was on your phone.

"Yeah, fine ... Except for the fact my ex is on her honeymoon" You sighed.

"It is okay to have feelings about your ex being on her honeymoon" Drea assured.

"But why do I feel anything ? I've got my own new girlfriend and - I've moved on" You pointed out.

"Sometimes you cannot stop old feelings from floating to the surfaces" She sighed and sat down at her desk.

"I guess ... I am gonna get to work on the case and start chasing a few leads. It will take my mind off of it" You smile as yous stood up.

"And I'll see you at home" Mikami peck's you on the lips.

"That you will" You leave the precinct to chase a new lead.