Kol Mikaelson

"Hey Kol" You greet your best friend and hug him gently

"Good evening darling" Kol returned the hug as he stared down Damon.

You pull back first and kissed Damon on the cheek.

"Could you please get me a drink ?" Your smile was slightly wary.

"Sure. I'll be back in an minute" Damons smile was just as wary as yours.

"I'll be fine" You mouth so Kol would not be able to hear you.

"I know, you're a badass" He winked and disappeared around the corner.

"Who the bloody hell is he ?" Kol speak's when Damon had walked off.

"He's my boyfriend, Kol" You rolled your eyes at him.

"Damon Salvatore is your boyfriend" He repeated back to you.

"Kol, I know you do not particularly like the Salvatore's - That is why I kept those whole relationships a secret" You reason with him.

"What do you mean, relationships ?" Kol furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"I was dating Stefan ... But it was a really long time ago" You admit to him.

"Does Damon know ?" He sort of seemed concerned with the answer.

"Of course, my boyfriend does. I couldn't bring myself to date him without telling him the truth" You assured him.

"And Damon is not mad that you used to date his brother ?" Kol enquired.

"Please just stop interrogating me ... I get it that is your job but your taking this an little too seriously" You place your hand onto his arm.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I really don't want him to break your heart ... You've been through enough of this shit already with that ass of an ex" He sighed as you smile at him.

"Damons nothing like that" You reassure him in a gentle tone of voice.

"Are you sure ?" Kol double checked that your weren't lying to him.

"I know him like the palm of my hand - I love Damon" You smiled, squeezing Kols hand.

"If you're sure, darling .... But be warned that I'll kill him if he ever hurts you" He made a not so empty threat.

Damon approached the two of you as he happily hands you your drink.

"So what did I miss ?" He wraps his arms around your shoulders.

"Not much. Just two best friend catching up. You know, how it is" You kiss him on the lips.

"That I do" Damon pulled away first and sits down, pulling you into his lap.

You chuckle as Kol sat down across from the pair of you.

"Have we met before ?" Damon turns his attention to Kol.

"I have met alot of people, and you don't particularly stand out" He uses the same old Mikaelson sarcasm.

"K, lay off on that sarcasm" You coughed and Kol rolled his eyes.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Damon. But I am afraid I must be going. Quite alot of people to see" He stood up as you smiled at him, pleased with his effort.

"Pleasure to meet you too, Kol. Y/N talk's about you all of the time" Damon teased you.

You playfully slapped Damon's shoulder "Do not say that, you'll give him a bigger ego than he already has".

"See you tomorrow darling" Kol laughed as you pouted at him, sarcastically.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow, asshole" Yours and Kol's playful banter put a smile onto Damon's face.

Your best friend walked your boyfriends side and whispered a threat in his ear.

"If you break Y/N's heart, I will hunt you down kill you ... in the most painful way possible. Am I understood ?" His threats were far from empty ones.

"Never dream of it" Damon gulps as Kols smirk instantly told you what he'd done.

"Good" Kol then walked off and shot you a teasing wink.