Damon Salvatore

"Damon" you call out walking through the woods with Stefan

"D" Stefan calls out.

"Let's split up we might find him easier" you suggest.

Stefan heads west and you head north.

You heard a loud scream and vamp speed to the disturbance.

Damon is about to sink his teeth into Elena.

"Brother" you call out making him look up.

You pick up a knife that fell from Elena's pocket and throw it at Damon's leg.

He catches it but that buys Stefan a few seconds to rush her to safety.

Stefan holds Elena in his arms as Damon snarls at you.

"This isn't you Damon come back to us, come back to me" you say calmly.

"Y/NN" he says as you approach him slowly.

You put a hand under this eye and run your hand along the veins which slowly begin to disappear.

You wrap your arms around your younger brother as violent sobs start to wreck his whole body.

You'd never seen Damon so broken, it reminded you of a time long ago.

You had turned your humanity back on and learnt that you'd been on a murdering spree you just broke.

Damon held on to you tighter as you held him in your warm embrace.

"You're never too broken that you can't be fixed, but you can't be fixed unless your ready to repair" you console your brother.

Over the 250 years of your life you'd learned a lot but most of the lessons you learned were because of your brothers.

Without eachother, you or them wouldn't have survived as long as you had.