Noah Flynn

"Where are we going, Noah ?!" Your grip on his waist tightened slightly as you are forced to shout of the engine

"Somewhere" Noah smirked as he drives down the country road.

"Tell me now, Noah Flynn. Or I'll tell Elle that I topped you last night" You warn, a smirk on your face because your 'event' wasn't real.

"Okay, okay. It is the place that I told you about" Noah chuckled as he knew damn well that you would go through with the threat.

"Finally ! I can't wait to see it" You rolled your eye when Noah flexes his shoulder, nearly knocking you off the bike.

You arrived moments after and he helps you off the bike.

"Thank you, Mr. Flynn" You teased Noah as he guided you along the path.

However, the weather must've had it for both of yous because a downpour began to take place.

"In here ! It'll keep us dry !" Noah guided you inside of a glass dome.

You slammed the door's shut after you'd entered the dome.

"That was close" You muttered but you'd just noticed how wet you actually were.

"You're drenched, Y/N" He chuckled and you finally glanced at your close.

After a few minutes of silence have pass, you decide you should trade confession.

"We should trade a deep confession" You suggest as Noah nods in agreement.

"Sounds fun but only if I get to go first ?" He bargains with you.

"You drive a hard bargain but ... if that's the only way you'll play ?" You smiled.

"Y/N/N Y/L/N ... You are the only girl who doesn't fall at my feet. And it's somehow drove me crazy. But it makes me feel the way I do because ... I'm in love with you. You don't have to say it back but - I have needed to get the off my chest for a long time" Noah admitted his feelings.

"Wait, you love me ?" You walk closer to him as you questioned his speech.

"Of course ...I love you. How couldn't I ?" Noah took your hand in his.

"I love you too Noah Flynn ... I may have this carefully crafted facades that makes you believe I dont love you. But I do and I can't believe how long it's actually took me to say that !" You pressed your lips to his perfect ones.

The kiss was filled with hidden passions and undeniable desire.

"Always ... Y/N. Ill always love you" Noah rested his cheek on your head.

"I'll hold you to that" You teased Noah as the day started to turn out sunny.