Sarah Cameron

You didn't actually know how Sarah had managed to drag you into going out on a shopping trip with her

But here you were, sat down outside of the changing rooms as Sarah was trying on another dress.

"I'm coming out" Sarah starts to slowly pull back the curtain.

"You came out quite a while ago, love" You joked lightheartedly.

"Shut up, Maybank" Sarah chuckles as she walks out of the changing rooms.

"What ? All I'm doing is stating the facts. You've been out since we started dating" You looked her up and down.

"And I've never been happier than I am when I'm with you" Sarah pecks you on the cheek.

"That's what I like to hear, princess" You wrapped you arms around her waist as you pulled her closer to you.

"I thought that you preferred me on my knees" Sarah teases you.

"Well, if we're going down that road ... I love it when your down on your knees,  begging me" You smirked at her.

She felt her core starting to throb from your words.

"Do I make you nervous ?" You lightly nipped at her ear with your teeth.

"A little ... What do you think about this dress ?" Sarah changed the topic back to the matter at hand.

"You look gorgeous but then again, you look beautiful in anything" You smiled as she blushed at your compliment.

She starts to walk back over towards the changing rooms.

"There's one more dress that I've got to try on" Sarah closed the curtain behind her.

After a few brief moments, Sarah walks out wearing a stunning pink dress.

The dress complimented her curves and her shape perfectly.

"You look incredible, my love" Your eyes trailed over her body.

"But I don't really like ..." Sarah silenced herself as you walked towards her.

"That dress perfectly compliments all of your curves and it makes you look even more stunning than you usually do" You pressed a gentle kiss to her neck.

Sarah moaned softly, tangling her hands in your hair.

"Not here, babygirl. But believe me if I could, I'd have you bent over that desk" You point over at the check out desk.

She gulped at your words, awkwardly taking a step away from you.

"But what do you do with these ?" Sarah held the two pieces of fabric in the air.

You shrugged as Sarah pretended to be doing karate with them.

"This dress comes with freaking built-in nunchucks" Sarah comments on the bits of fabric and you burst out laughing.

"Nunchucks, really ?" You calmed down from your laughing fit.

"What's so funny ? It's exactly what they look like" She crosses her arms over her chest.

"Come here, I'll show you what they're supposed to do" You offered, as Sarah nodded and walked over to you.

"Turn around" You smile at her and she instantly does what you tell her to.

"What are you doing ?" Sarah chuckles, nervously.

"I'm tying them around your waist, love. It's how your meant to wear them" You inform her.

Sarah nods her head, waiting for you to tell her that you were done.

"Done. Let me see your pretty face" You finished tying them for her.

She turned around to face you and you found yourself admiring her beauty.

"What ?" Sarah shyly tucked some of her hair ear.

"You're beautiful and I enjoy looking at beautiful people" You complimented as Sarah blushed.

You pressed your lips onto hers and she wraps her arms around your neck.

"God, you can be an adorable dork" She smiled at you.

"That's not what you said last night" You smirk at her.

"Y/N Maybank !" Sarah lightly slaps the back of your head.

"What ? It's true" You shrugged as Sarah leant her forehead against yours.