Dean Winchester

"Who is that hottie ?" Your bestfriend notices Dean staring at your table

"Oh, urm. That's Dean Winchester. What about him ?" You shrugged, a small smirk tugging at your lips.

"Have you seen how hot he is ? I'm gonna go introduce myself" B/F/N (Best friends name) stands up.

"Calm down, he has a girlfriend" you smirked as Dean winked at you pointing one finger in your direction.

Dean walked over to the table and leant on the back of your chair.

He smirks slightly when he notices your best friend before pulling you into a long, lust filled kiss.

"Take a look at my boyfriend. He's the only one I got" you smiled at your bestfriend.

"Hey baby" Dean greets pulling up a chair beside you.

You noticed your phone ringing, checking the caller ID, you groaned.

"What's up babygirl ?" Dean quizzes as your best friend leaves.

"It's my ex, again. He's been trying to talk to me for weeks. He wants to get back together but I already told him no" you explained when your phone went off and Dean swiped it.

"Me and your ex girlfriend playing dress up at my house. I gave your ex girlfriend cuillingus on my couch. She cute and hottie. I think she really loves me. So never call this number again you fucking asshole" Dean ends the call.

"I can't lie. That was really hot" you lean towards Dean.

"Was it now ? Maybe I'll roast your ex more often" Dean smirks as you grab his shirt and kiss him.

"You can do anything you want to me more often" you watched as Dean's jaw fell open and you headed over to the bar.

"Hey, come back here. You can't just say that and then act like you didn't just turn me on" Dean calls after you.

"Actually, babe. I can and I'm certain, I just did" you smirked as Dean's gaze followed you.

"Your gonna be the death of me Y/L/N" Dean mutters before joining you over at the bar.