Tasha Zapata

"This either ends with you in cuffs or one of us dead" You slowly advance towards Tasha

Tasha falters, clearly unable to pull the trigger and kill you.

After a few moments, she lowers her gun and puts her hands up in a surrendering gesture.

"Natasha Zapata your under arrest for aiding a known terrorist. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law" you put her hands behind her back and cuff them there.

FBI Headquarters, Washington DC - 2 hours later ...

Tasha is sat in the interrogation room, fiddling with the hand cuffs that chain her wrists to the metal table.

The sound of footsteps causes her to look over at her interrogator.

"Are there any more buses you want to throw me under before I get locked away for the rest of my life ?" Tasha rolled her eyes at you.

"It's not like that Tasha. I never had any intention of hurting you ... That is until you decided to go off and aid a mass murderer" you sat down across from her.

"You wouldn't understand" Tasha turned away from you.

"What I don't understand is why you'd do this. Your a good person whose done some bad things but you still have time to change your future. All you have to do is tell me where I can find Madeline Burke" you placed some files down on the metal table.

"Go to hell" Tasha snapped at you.

You inhaled deeply and allowed yourself a few brief moments to collect your thoughts.

"Help me get Madeline Burke off the streets and then maybe I'll try to appeal for you to get an early release" you offered.

"If I tell you why I was working with Madeline, could that reduce my prison sentence ?" Tasha enquired, biting her lip.

"It all depends on how good your incentive is" you picked up the file and showed her a picture of Madeline.

"I was working for the CIA, as a double agent. My assignment was to take down Madeline and her crew from the inside. Until, you and your cronies showed up and ruined my chances of having her arrested" Tasha explained.

"That's a better incentive than I thought you'd have. Just give me one moment" you left the room to speak with the FBI'S director.

"Do you think she's telling the truth ?" Reade locked his phone as you entered the observation room.

"It's hard to tell ... Personally, I think she's telling the truth" you filled him in on what you had observed in the interrogation room.

"I trust your judgement, so I'm going to put her on probation with you as her supervisor. However, anything that happens during this period of probation is no one's problem but yours. Is that clear Agent Weller ?" Reade explained your assignment.

"Crystal" you nod before making your way back into the interrogation room.

"Looks like your on probation Zapata" you uncuff her hands.

"Who convinced the director of the FBI to put one of the world's most wanted criminals on probation ?" Tasha rubbed her sore wrists.

"That would be me. Now, let's go and meet your temporary team" you gesture to the open door.

Tasha follows you and finds that you seem to know your way around the FBI headquarters.

"I'm sure you've already met my team" you swiped your card before entering the lab.

Patterson, Rich, Kurt and Jane were working to locate Madeline before she had chance to flee the country.

"Tasha is going to help us hunt down Madeline. You guys can kill me for putting my job on the line for this later" you walked over to your team.

"How come you never thought to mention that you put your job on the line to get me out of interrogation ?" Tasha raised an eyebrow at you.

"I didn't think that it was important. Besides why would it matter to you, you want me to go to hell remember ?" you shrugged her question off.

"Putting your job on the line was the last thing we wanted you to do but it's done now, there's no going back" Jane assured you that none of them were mad at your actions.

"Madeleine's plane just landed at Washington Dulles International Airport" Patterson turned to fill you in on her findings.

"How long do we have until it takes off for Europe ?" Kurt slid his gun into it's holster.

"You've got an hour max" Rich figured out how long you'd have to catch Madeline.

"That's long enough" Jane loaded a gun and hesitantly handed it to Tasha.

"You stay behind me at all times" you warned Tasha before the four of your rolled out to the airport.

Washington Dulles International Airport - 6:47 pm  ...

"Madeline Burke. Put your hands where I can see them" you walked onto the runway with your gun held out infront of you.

"Agent Weller, I was hoping that you'd find me" Madeline smirked at you.

"I found you alright" you put your finger on the trigger.

"You see that canister behind you ... it's full of zip poisoning. The only thing I have to do is press this detenation button" she held the red button in the air.

A gun shot rang through your ears, the shot taking Madeline down.

"You okay ?" Tasha called out to you.

"Yeah, I'm good" you call back as you put your gun back into it's holster.

FBI Headquarters, Washington DC - 10:21 ...

"Director ?" you knocked on the door to your bosses office.

"Agent Weller, I'm assuming that this has something to do with Natasha Zapata" Reade signed a document. 

"I think that her sentence should be reduced significantly sir. Tasha aided an investigation to find Miss Burke. And she prevented Madeline from using zip poison on an FBI agent. That has to count for something ?" You leant in his offices doorway.

"And it will in court, next week" Reade started to do some work on his laptop.

You smiled before leaving his office to allow him to get on with his work.