Katherine Pierce

You, Elena and Caroline are all trapped inside of the library thanks to a barrier that Katherine forced Bonnie to put up

"What the is wrong with you ? You can't keep is locked in here forever" Caroline snaps at Katherine.

"I know but this spell will hold up until atleast dawn so, I'd refrain from trying to escape until then" Katherine looks at you from across the room.

"You're a complete and utter psychopath Pierce but you already knew that" Elena runs her hand through her hair.

"Who might you be ? I don't think that I have ever seen you before" She turned her attention to you.

"I'm Y/N Parker and you are ?" You shoot your own question back at her.

"My name's Katherine Pierce. I'm one of history most notorious survivor's" The doppelganger shamelessly starts flirting with you.

"She's taken Katherine. I wouldn't think about crossing me, don't you remember what happened last time ?" She crosses her arms over her chest.

"I remember. You set your two Salvatore guard dogs on me with a kill or be killed order. Who's this stunning women been taken by ?" Katherine smirked at Elena.

"Me, she's my girlfriend and she'd never date someone like you" Elena looks over at Katherine in disgust.

"Rumour has it that she's not still in love with you" Katherine sat down across the table from Elena.

"What do you mean that 'rumour has it' Katherine ?" You questioned her.

"Yeah, what are you talking about ? Y/N would never cheat on me especially not with you" Elena squares up to Kat.

"Do you remember what happened last weekend ? The charming little romantic getaway with Elena" Katherine reminds you.

"Why would I not remember it ? It was our first romantic trip where we could just be ourselves and get to know each another" You shrug, not understanding what her point was.

"I was too preoccupied with being held against my will" Elena explains.

"Then who the bloody hell was I with all weekend ?" You rose an eyebrow at both Katherine and Elena.

"Me, dearie. I took it upon myself to take Elena's place all weekend" She informed you.

"You little evil vampire slut !" You vamp sped over to her, pinning her against the wall.

"Ah, your a vampire. That'd explain why Elena likes you so much. She has a thing for the supernatural" Katherine shoves you away from her.

"What's that supposed to mean ?" Your fangs extended as your girlfriend stood between you and Katherine.

"Y/N it doesn't mean anything. I love you and only you" Elena rested the palm of her hand on your chest.

"If what you say is genuine, then you'll not be afraid to play a game of truth or dare" Kat tilts her head to one side.

"Why should we trust you, your an evil monster ?" Care crosses her arms over her chest.

"You don't have that much of a choice" Katherine reminds the three of you.

"I guess that we've got to play the game. We're gonna be stuck inside here all day anyway" Elena shrugs.

"Elena ? Truth or dare ?" Katherine sits down across from you.

"Dare" Elena replies as she sat down at the table, across from Katherine.

"I dare you to tell your beloved Y/N the truth about you and Damon" Katherine smirked as Elena faltered at her words.

"Seriously ?!" Caroline stood up and she slammed her bag down on the table.

"Being with Damon would make me alot happier than I am now" Elena admits.

"Makes you happy ? Wha - clown's make you happy Elena, dig a little deeper" Kat urges her to continue.

"Like I'm free and safe" Elena elaborates on her point.

"And how do you feel when you're with Y/N ?" She smirks at your girlfriend who bites her lip.

"Lately I feel like I'm a project. Like .. I'm a problem that needs to be fixed" Elena hesitantly admitted.

Katherine nods as she slowly stands up, stepping closer to Elena.

"Do you still love Y/N ?" Katherine asked her burning question.

"Yes" Elena admits as Katherine rested a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you still in love with Y/N ? Answer truthfully" Katherine compels Elena.

"No, I haven't been in love with her ever since I met Damon" Elena spilled out her secrets.

"Did that hurt ?" Katherine walked over to you.

"Go to hell" You snapped at her through gritted teeth. 

"Did that hurt your feelings ?! And don't lie to me because I will compel you into telling me the truth" Katherine rested a hand on your upper arm.

"Of course it fucking hurt. You made my ex girlfriend admit that she isn't in love with me any more" Your face had begun to transform.

"Did you just call me your ex girlfriend ? After everything that you and me have been through" Elena exclaims at you.

"You can not admit that your not in love with me anymore and expect me to still be your girlfriend" You snapped at her.

"Fine, I never loved you anyway" Elena scoffs as she and Caroline stormed out.

"Ouch ! The break up that no one could have predicted" Katherine speaks up.

"Don't you dare talk to me, you made me and Elena break up. I never want to see you ever again" You stormed out of the library.

"Have you realised anything ?" She calls down the hall, knowing that you would still be able to hear her.

"You lied about the barrier spell. I knew that but I was hoping that you'd be nicer than I'd anticipated" You called back to her.

"Maybe I am" Kat shouts down the hall.

"Fuck off" You found yourself smiling as you spoke