Daisy Johnson

"You must love rushing into danger" The sound of you voice caught her off guard

"I don't have to tell you anything, you're the enemy. I can't be seen talking to you" Daisy still had her back turned.

"What are you talking about ? We are on the same side" You advance toward her.

"You're just trying to get inside my head. Act like Y/N so that I believe you" Daisy's words caused you to rest a hand on her shoulder. 

"It is really me, Daisy" You felt her hand  reach up and squeeze yours.

"An illusion that talked and acted almost exactly like the real you" She mumbles.

"Darling, I promise that it is the real me" You assured her.

"Stop it ! Stop trying to get in my head !" Daisy snapped at you.

"I am not doing anything - I'm telling the truth" You reasoned.

"Too bad your such a bad liar" She turns around a blasts you with her powers.

You gasped as she managed to get a firm grip on your throat.

"Daisy, what the actual hell ?" You forces one arm free of her power.

"What now ? You gonna try and acts like the real Y/N so ..." She trails off.

"So I can what ?" You rose your hands in preparation to blast her.

"So you can kill me" Daisy finished, your dropped the gun instantly.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I couldn't, not even if I wanted to" Your words suprises her.

Daisy drops you to the ground, horrified  by what she'd just done.

"Y/N, oh my God. Honey I'm sorry" Daisy apologises as you shake your head.

"It's not your fault. Those assholes got in your head" You rubbed your neck.

She wraps her arms around your fragile frame as she weeped into your chest.

"Hey. It is okay, everything is going to be fine" You shushed her.

"I need you to promise something" Daisy rests her head on your shoulder.

"Anything, love" You cupped her face in your hands.

"Promise me this is forever" Daisy softly rests her forehead again yours.

"I promise" You knew that you'd have to keep that promise, no matter what.