Killian Jones

You, Henry and Emma had left the small town of Storybrook just mere moments before the curse engulfed it

Ever since then, it had been difficult to turn your backs on the town. Because everything that you all loved was still there.

Regina, Snow, Charming and Hook were all trapped inside the curse.

The only way to break the curse was a simple fairy-tale, true loves kiss.

However, the only way to achieve that was to return to Storybrook.

The Jolly Roger, Neverland ...

You couldn't recall what had happened before you were knocked out.

A hand waving infront of your face was the first thing that you saw when you opened your eyes.

That's when you realized that you were aboard the Jolly Roger, Killian's ship.

"Ah ! Look whose finally awake, it took you bloody long enough" His familiar english accent rang through your ears.

"Maybe next time don't knock me out. Then, you won't have to wait for me to wake up" You quickly realized that you were tied to the ship.

"Your fiesty. I like that in a girl" Killian crouched down infront of you.

"Of course you do" You retorted as he tilted your head to one side.

"You said that she was unharmed, Smee" Killian turns around to face his second in command.

"The others told me that she was" Smee shrugs, handing him a first aid kit.

"I'm just gonna have a look at that. Then we can get back to business" He opened the first aid kit and picked up a bottle of rubbing alcohol.

Hook poured some of the alcohol onto a cotton pad and lightly pressed it on the wound.

You hissed in pain and you swore that you saw a look of sympathy on Killian's face.

"That should be good, could you please tell me if I hurt you ?" Hook questions as he grabs some gauze.

"I think that you'd know if I was in pain because I'd probably flinch" You assured him as he used them to fully clean the wound.

"Where were we ?" Killian hands the box back to Smee, who goes to put it away.

"You were probably going to babble on about the rules of your ship" You urge him to keep talking to you.

You need to get close enough to Killian so that you could kiss him and break the curse.

"Let me tell you how it works on my ship. Rule 1 : you never question your captains orders, it doesn't matter how unreasonable they are. Rule 2 : you will do everything in your power to protect your Captain, even at the expense of your own life. Rule number 3 : you will never do anything without running it by your captain first ..." Killian gives you a run down of his rules.

"That's a small set of rules for a captain, don't you think ?" You rose and eyebrow at him.

"And rule number 4, the important one that you need to learn to follow. You are never to make fun of your captain" He runs his hook down the right side of your face.

You flinched slightly, not because you were scared of him, because his metal hook was cold.

"Why are you not afraid of me ?" Killian takes a step away from you.

"Because you have never did scare me. Not even when you were a villain in my favourite fairytale" You leant forward, pressing your lips to his.

Killian appeared confused at first but he reciprocated the kiss, which made you realize that you had broken the curse.

"Y/N ? Baby, what happened ?" Killian was the first one to pull away from the kiss.

"The curse engulfed Storybrook again and the only way to break it was a true loves kiss" You explained leaning your forehead against his.

"A true loves kiss, huh ?" Hook smiles at you.

"It wasn't a difficult task for me to find my true love. I knew that it was you all along, because I love you Killian Jones. And I loved you even when you couldn't remember it" You finally said the words that he had been waiting for you to say.

"I love you too Y/N Swann, I'll always love you" He untied you with his sword before pulling you closer to him by your waist.