The 10th Doctor

You shot the alien with a gun your brother had given you

"Come on" you shout to the people stood infront of you.

"Ah Y/N can you take Martha back to the ship" the doctor asked frantically.

You nodded before responding "Meet you back at the tardis". 

"Good luck" the Doctor called as he dashed away.

"Who are you ?" Martha asked as you both made your way back to the Tardis.

"Captain Y/N Harkness at you service" you said walking through the doors of the Tardis.

You shot another alien before slamming the door shut.

"I forgot how fun this is. Chasing aliens with the doctor" you laughed.

"You have a very weird definition of fun" Martha sighed.

The doctor ran into the Tardis attempting to shut the door on his way.

Another alien was preventing the closing of the door.

You grabbed your gun from where you had placed it on the console.

"Doctor move" you told him as he dived away, you shot the alien.

He grabbed onto the console and started pulling levers as you closed the doors, standing infront of them.

The doctor had the Tardis up and running a few seconds later so you could step away from the door.

"Sorry about that Y/N it's good to see you" the doctor smiled.

"Likewise doctor" you chuckled as Martha stared at you confused.

"How do you too know each other then ?" Martha asked as you and the doctor hugged.

"We're both timelords" you responded at the same time.

"Okay but like why are you still alive I thought all the time lord died" she asked you.

"I can regenerate like my brother Jack and the doctor" you explain to her.

"That's cool" she smiled at you.

"Do you mind dropping me on galafray" you asked the man.

He nodded and dropped you off were you had asked.

"Thanks for the assist Captain Harkness" the doctor said with a mocking salute.

"No worries doctor" you told him closing the door and walking across Galafray.