Loki Laufeyson

"Hello, my dearest sister !" The sound of Loki's voice made your jaw clench

"And we meet again brother" You caught your elder brother, Thor's hammer.

"Is now the time for you hero speech, all about the ways you are planning to save me ?" Loki smirked at you.

"That would merely be a severe waste of my breathe" You swung the gammer.

"Why would that be ?!" He circles you as he eyed you, like a tiger and it's prey.

"Because you're beyond redemption. My brother is gone ... I can't bring him back" You looked down, avoided eye contact.

"Weak young girl. Can't even protect her own brother from harm" Loki teases.

"You cannot protect someone, no matter who they are, who had already becomes corrupted" You summoned lighting with the hammer.

"Goodbye, sister" He summoned his own spectre to his hand.

You relentlessly strike your brother with lightning, causing him to fall down onto his knees.

That's the exact moment when one thing inside of you, caused you to snap.

"Loki is always here for me .... Swooping in when my rage manages to get the best of me. My brother set me straight onto a path to redemption" Your voice broke.

"It's not going to work. Loki Laufeyson is dead and that fact can't be changed" Hes speaking but you choose to ignore him.

"For a thousand year's he made me need him. My brother was my greatest ally he was the only one who has given me thes chance to live a fulfilled life" You turned to him.

Loki has several tears pouring down his face from your speech.

"He was my best friend ... And you killed him" You finish, tear flowing down your face.

"I am sorry, Y/N" He aimed the sceptre at you.

"I hate you for that" You mutter as Loki's shot, with his weapon that duplicate the powers of Mjonir.

"What have I done ?" He crouched down beside you but you shoved him away.

"Enough" You stood to attention when as group of guards made their way over.

"Take him away" Odin ordered as Thor's rushing over to the scene.

"What did Loki do to you ?!" Your others brother rested a hand on your shoulder.

"My brother tried to kill me !" You admit as Odin shakes his head at Loki.

"Take him to the Palace for sentencing !" Odim commanded as the guards obeyed.

"I hate him" Thor mumbled to you when he knew that Loku was out of earshot.

"It is hard to hate the person that made's you who you are" You sigh, making your own way to the Palace.