Stefan Salvatore

"What are we going to do with Elena ?" You ask Stefan

"Why torture her of course she knows where Klaus is and I need him alive preferably" Stefan said running a stake along the palm of his hand.

"Sounds like a plan you want to wake her up" you ask.

"Grab a bottle of water and pour it on her" Stefan smirks.

"I'll grab a litre bottle" you say walking into the kitchen and picking up a large bottle of water.

You open the bottle and pour all of it onto Elena's face.

She jumps awake out of shock.

"Hello Elena" Stefan said with a smirk.

Your struggling to hold back your laughter.

"What did you just pour on me I'm like a drowned rat ?" Elena asked.

"A full litre bottle of water it was either that or gasoline" you say pulling your knife from it's sheath.

"Stefan" Elena asked as he smiled at her.

"Do you know where Klaus is ?" You ask putting your knife against her neck and pressing on slightly causing blood to drip from her neck.

Stefan's eyes became bright red and his veins popped out.

"You want a snack" you ask letting him lick the knife.

He advanced towards Elena but someone dives at him knocking him to the floor.

You look at Elena with a sly smirk before vamping away from the old house.

You only worked with Stefan to get back at your brother's Klaus and Elijah.