Ben Stone

"Montego Air Flight 828 has recently landed at the local airport

"Montego Air Flight 828 has recently landed at the local airport. The 828 passengers, who have been missing for 5 and a half years, don't appear to have aged a day. And they are completely unaware that they were gone for longer than the flights duration" The new reporter explains the trending news story.

"Olive, have you seen the news ?" You rewind the TV incase she hadn't seen it.

"No. The news is boring, who even watches it anymore" Olive yawns as she comes down the stairs.

"This is some news that I'm sure you'll want to hear" You turn the TV up and replay the news headline.

After the story is over, Olive turns to you with tears dripping from her eyes.

"Their alive !" Olive cheers, pulling you into a tight hug.

"I'll drive" You grabbed your keys.

The airport ....

"Dad ?" Olive called out as she looked around for her father.

"Ol ?" Ben turned around as his teenage daughter ran into his arms.

"You haven't changed that much" Michaela smiles at you.

"It's been 5 and a half years, I've definitely changed" You wrapped your arms around the blonde.

"Maybe you look a little bit older" Michaela teases.

"You try and raise a teenager on your own" You pull away from the comforting hug.

"Mum" Cal rushes into your open arms.

"Hey honey" You kissed Cal's forhead, picking him up off of the ground.

Cal nuzzled his head into your neck as Ben wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I missed you and I'm never going to leave you again. No matter what" Ben whispered in your ear.

Michaela took the hint and took Cal from your arms to go and talk to Olive.

"Welcome back my love" You turned around talking his face in your hands.

"I'm so grateful that I get to see you and Olive again. It's just so surreal that we've been gone for 5 and a half years" Ben rested his forehead against yours.

"We'll figure out what happened to 828. But until then we need to make sure that our family is going to make it out the other side" You kissed Ben on the nose.

"And it will, we all love each other dearly. Although, we may not show it all the time, it doesn't mean that we don't love one an other" Ben pulled you impossibly closer to him.

"I missed you Ben. I've missed the way that you make feel safe in your arms. I missed you acting like I was the princess to your Prince Charming" You felt Ben place his hands ontop of yours.

"I love you Y/N, I'll love your for the rest of our lives" Ben pressed his lips the yours.

His lips moved insync with yours, as you poured every last ounce of love you had for him into the kiss.

You both pulled away a few minutes later, gasping for air.

"I love you too Ben Stone. And I need you to promise that your never going to leave us again" You gestured over to Olive, Cal and Michaela.

"I promise" Ben nodded as you pulled him into your arms, hugging him tightly.