Violet Sanford

"What can I get for you" The blonde girl asked you

"I'll get a rum and coke" You takes a fifty dollar bill from your wallet.

"Coming up" She grabbed both bottles, a bottle on each hand.

"Are you new here, Miss ?" You look into her eyes.

"Yeah, I am. Why do you ask ?" She spins the two drinks and pour them inside the glass.

"No reason. What was your name ?" You place the fifty dollar bill on the counter.

She smiled before placing the two bottle back where she'd gotten them from.

"It's Violet" The girl takes the money and turns to hand you the change.

"Keep it. I've got enough money to give a tip to the beautiful bar tender" You hold the drink in your right hand.

"Whats your name ? If you know mine, I think I should know yours" Violets hand rested on your lower arm.

"I'm Y/N Y/L/N" You introduced, holdings a hand out for her to shake.

"You are the Y/N Y/L/N. As in the famous record label" She recognised the name.

"Ah - you've heard of me" You sipped the drink that she'd made for you.

"Who hasnt ? Your record label is one of the most popular in America" She raise's her hand to shake yours.

You smile up at her as you finished your drink and grabbed your jacket.

"I need to get going...Make me a mixtape with your very best songs - I'll see what I could do" You leave an awestruck Violet, standing behind the bar.