Ziggy Berman

Ziggys frantically searching for the mess hall and she is completely lost inside the woods

Her eye's scanned for signs of life, be it a a camp counsellor or another camper.

A twig snapped bellow someones foot as she heard Tommy's heavy breathing.

Thomas Slater had gone mad and you're rushing around to find all the campers.

You picked up a knife from the kitchens, heading off to find Ziggy.

The Camp Nightwing killer drags his axe along the ground.

"Someone help !" She calls out, unaware that she is making herself a easier target for the rampaging serial killer.

A mysterious body grabbed her arm and pulled her behind a grand oak tree.

Her back is pressed up to their front, the stranger wrapping an arm around her.

"Let me go, now" Ziggy kicks and tries to shove them away from her.

"Calm down. Youre going to give us both away" You whispered in her ear.

Ziggy relaxed into your touch, glad thats your the one who found her.

"Y/N" She spun around so she was facing you.

"Its me" You nodded, her hands and arm were blocking you from moving.

"Tommy ... I think he killed Alice" Ziggys voice was shaky from fear.

"Im not going to let him hurt you ..." You grasp the hilt of the kitchen knife.

"Where did you get a knife" She gestures to the knife in your belt.

"Mess hall. I was helping round up camp goers and though Id be safer with a little protection of my own" You explained.

"Cindys going to kill you. Waving a knife in her sisters face" Ziggy teased you.

"Its better than us both being dead" Your words made the girl nod in agreement.

You frantically looked for an escape and your eyes locked onto an open cabin.

"Can you run" You examined her for any sign of injury.

"Yep. What are you thinking ?" She takes the knife that you'd handed her.

"That cabin there - You should be able to run to it without, being caught" You take out your knife.

"What about you ? I am not leaving you" Ziggy firmly stood her ground.

"I'll hold him off. You will have at least a minute before Tom kills me" You inform her.

"You're coming with me" She grab's your upper arm and started sprinting.

"I guess I am" You sprinted after her and tried to keep up with her fast pace.

You kick the doors open, more glad than ever that councillor's have keys to every cabin.

Ziggy rushed in after you's and slammed the door closed.

She held it shut with her body whilst the deranged Tommy shoulder barged it.

"What cabin are we in ?!" You looked up at her, hoping she'd checked.

"Fifty, three" Ziggy began barricading up the door.

Your searching for your key, shoving the correct one into the slot.

"He'll break it in a minute" She pushed a desk infront of the door.

You manage to lock the door up, helping the red head finish barricading.

She took your hands and led you behind the remaining desk.

You sits down with her, pulling her intos your arms in an attempt to comfort her.

Ziggy scream's loudly when she sees one of many dead bodies.

"He must have started in here. This's the room where Tommy Slater went mad ..." You discovered the truth.

"Tommy seems like a nice guy. Why'd he resort to this,?" Ziggy examined a body.

"Well, many thing's could make a person go mad" You pointed out.

You rests your hand in your hands, your head's pounding.

"Y/N ? Are you okay ?" She rested a hand on your shoulder.

"Kill her ... Use the knife to end that girls life" A voice whispered to you.

"Ziggy ! Run !" You command's, knowing that you either aren't alone or you're the next person who'll fo mad.

"What ?! Why ?!" The teenager advances even closer to you.

"Don't. I think I'm next" You sat down, in a silent prayer that the voice would stop tormenting you.

"To die. No youre not. We'll both make it out alive" Ziggy assured you.

"Do you believe in Sarah Fier" You look's directly into her eyes.

"It's a old foke tale and it isn't real" Ziggy shrugged in response.

"I can hear her. You need to go ... It wont be long before Ive gone mad" Your word scared Ziggy.

"Let me stay - I want to help" She refuses to leavs your side.

"No ! I said go ! It's not safe in here" Your shaky hand picked up the knife.

"Y/N ?!" Ziggy had a pleading tone in her usually calmed voice.

Ziggy threw her knive at you, the blade's logged itself in your chest.

You yanked it out but you are seemingly unharmed by the weapon.

Ziggy runs as far and as fast as she could to avoid both Nightwing Killers.

Little did she know that you and Tommy would slaughter more of the Nightwings campers and councillor before the night was finally over.