Carina Deluca

"What's going on here ?" You walked around the corner, your badge still visible from your earlier enquiry

"Finally, some who can actually assert authority. This stupid surgeon has killed my wife" the man gestures to Carina.

"Look detective. It's nothing like that just let us explain" Meredith gestured to Carina's scrubs.

"No need Dr Grey. Sir this women can't have harmed your wife" you informed the man.

"She's Dr Deluca isn't she" the man snapped.

"Yes but your looking for Andrew Deluca. So, can you please apologise to Carina. She's the attending OB/GYN. She delivers babies, you twat" you rolled your eyes at him.

"Oh your standing up for a murderer now. I've had enough of this countries law enforcement. It's complete and utter bullshit" he snarls before punching you.

You didn't dodge the punch, making Carina raise an eyebrow at you.

You twist the man's arm up his back "Your under arrest for assaulting a police detective. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the caught of law" you cuff him.

The hospital security take the man to the station for you.

"Thank you. That was really something" Carina gestures to the seat across from her.

"I wasn't exactly going to let that guy harass my wife" you shrugged as Carina smiled.

"So why where you even at Grey Sloan ?" Carina leans across the table.

"Looking for you, my love. You left your phone on the table this morning. I ended up getting dragged into a case on my way to find you" you explained.

"Do you have my phone ?" Carina bites her lip holding out her hand.

"Yep. The pagers been going off like crazy" you chuckled passing it to her.

"Crap. Bailey wants me in a surgery now" Carina reads the latest page.

"I'm guessing it's a baby in the wrong place case" you smiled as she nodded.

"I'm gonna go. I love you and thanks for earlier" Carina leans across the table and captures your lips with hers.

"I love you too" you kissed her cheek as she stands up.

"No mucha gente puede dejarme sin aliento, pero ni siquiera necesitas probar mi amor" Carina smiles at you.

"You can make even the dullest days bright sweetheart" you winked at her before leaving the hospital.