TJ Morrison

A/N : Contains spoilers for seasons 1 and 2 of Manifest

"Hey" you noticed TJ sat at Ben's desk, his laptop open infront of him.

"Hey ... Does this ring any bells ?" He turns the laptop to face you.

The image was a picture of three shadow like beings labelled with the letters G, P and W.

"No, not really but it could possibly be referring to three of the deadly sins" you leant on the chair opposite him.

"Why would the callings refer to the seven deadly sins ?" TJ rubbed his temple, confused by the calling that the passengers had to unscramble.

"Have the other passengers been having these callings ?" You straightened up and walked behind Ben's desk, beside TJ.

"We're assuming so. Me, Ben, Cal and Michaela keep having that exact calling" TJ explains.

"Then maybe the calling is trying to lead you to one passenger in particular" you suggested.

"Isaiah ?" TJ quickly comes to the  realisation that an 828er might be in danger.

"Do greed, pride and wrath fit his MO ?" You enquired as TJ shook his head.

"No but they do fit with Jace's" TJ points out and you pull out your phone to call Ben.

It takes a couple of tries but eventually he picks up.

"Y/N, did you and TJ find anything ?" Ben places the phone on speaker so that the whole family could hear.

"Your callings are leading you to someone, who is tied to 828 through one of the passengers. We think that they have something to do with Jace and the meth heads" you filled them in.

"What do the figures mean ? G, P and W" Michaela enquires.

"They stand for some of the seven deadly sins. G stands for greed. P stands for pride. And W stands for wrath. All of these somehow fit the their MO" you wrote the letters down on a piece of paper.

"I'll try and get in contact with Saanvi. You and TJ try and get here as soon as possible. As far as we are aware the meth heads are still at large" Ben warns before ending the call.

"Let's get to the house" you suggested making TJ nod.

"Y/N, before we go ... Do you remember anything that happened before getting on that flight" TJ stood up, packing his stuff into his bag.

"I remember a guy who gave me this book, A Wrinkle In Time. He actually looked just like you. Do you happen to have a twin brother ?" You joked, a smile creeping it's way onto TJ's face.

"So you do remember" TJ passed you your bag.

"How could I forget ? I'm sure that 11 year old me had a massive crush on you" you smiled, taking the bag from him.