Alicia Munroe

"Dammit Cal, I told you not to" You stops talking immediately

Alicia was the one who'd walked in your office, not Cal.

"I'm sorry, Alicia. I thought you were Cal or Dylan" You apologise to her.

"Your busy I shouldn't have come" Alicia cut herself off when you place your pen down.

"I'll always have time for you, babe" You gesture to the chair across from yours.

She sat down infront of you and you can easily tell that's she's been crying.

"What is wrong ?" You reach across your hand across the desk and grab her hand.

"I've got a very violent patients and she's been hitting me" Alicia explains.

You noticed the red marks on the side of her face.

"Why didn't you come to me ?" You rests your hand on her arm.

"I knew that you would kick her out, she really needs help" She reasons.

"She slapped one of my doctors let alone the fact that your my girl" You reasoned.

"Y/N ... I know that your just looking out for me but I'll handle myself" She offers.

"Come here" You opened your arms and she walked straight into them.

"I love you" She mutters into your chest as you smiled at her.

"I love you too" You kissed her forehead and walked towards your desk.

Alicia lingered in the doorway for a few minutes, tears in her eyes.

"She is right, I really was nothing special when I came here" She bites her lip.

"What are you talking about ?" You took a step closer to your girlfriend.

"My patient's called me a useless whore" Alicia elaborates.

"Well, she's clearly blind if she sees that. You're not useless and you are certainly not a whore. I love you and I have from day one. You have always been specialty to me" You assure her.

"I love you too and stop it ! Your going to make me cry again" Alicia groans.

"Sorry, love. I just don't believe in telling lies" You wink at her.

Alicia grabbed the collar of your worker  uniform and pulled you into a kiss.

You kissed her, allowing both your hand to become tangle in her hair.

"God, I've missed that" She smiles as she fiddles with your baby hairs.

"Missed what ?" You pant slightly as you struggled to regain your breathe.

"Being here with you" She squeeze your hand that was around her waist.

"I've missed you too but I'm never going to let you leave again" You smiled at her.

"Never, I'll take you with me" She kissed you once more.