Roy Harper

You knocked on Roy's door, checking the address that Thea had given you

Roy opened it for a brief moment until he saw your face and immediately slammed it shut.

"How'd you find out where I live ?" Roy questioned through the door.

"It's a funny little thing that I like to call the internet ... Look, could we please not do this with a door between us" You run a hand through your hair, waiting for his reply.

Roy debated it for a few seconds before opening the door.

"I guess that your not pressing charges. Did you feel like you can change my life ? Atleast you can run and tell your rich party goer friends what a saint you are and how you're helping the disadvantaged" Roy accused you.

"You don't know a thing about me" You zip up your leather jacket, due to how cold it is outside.

"Y/N Queen. Your a co owner of Verdant with your younger brother, Oliver Queen. Your next in line to inherit your fathers CEO position at your families company. And you are often in the tabloids for being quite the party girl. Did I leave anything out ?" Roy explains what he's learnt about you from the news.

"Yeah. Dead father, missing stepdad, damaged brother and almost served jail time for a car accident. Plus she really wants her sisters purse back" You hold your hand out for Thea's purse.

"You know you showed some real sack coming down here, the Glades in the middle of the night" Roy gestures to where his home was located.

"You must not know the value of a vintage purse" You quote what Thea had told you earlier that day.

Roy scoffs, closing the door to go and get the purse for you.

He hands the bag to you and you quickly scan through the items inside of it.

"Don't worry it's all there. Well, except for these, that's a really filthy habit that your sisters picked up" Roy shows you a packet of cigarettes that he had taken from Thea's bag.

"Yeah, tell me about it. She told me that she'd quite" You snatched the cigarettes from his hand.

You start to walk away from him but you pause when Roy calls out to you.

"Hey. Can I give you some advice ?" Roy waits until you're stood on his front porch again before he starts talking.

"First, stay out of the Glades" Roy offers his advice.

"And second ?" You rose an eyebrow at him, urging him to continue.

"Don't fall for every sob story a guy like me tells the police" Roy holds up a piece  of paper with a fake speech on it.

"You have a great evening now" Roy shuts the door in your face before you have time to reply.

You sighed before continuing the route that you had originally followed to get to Roy's house.

Two days later ...

Thea and Y/N were walking along the streets of the Glades.

"Yo. Could you help me out ? I got lost. Where's down town at ?" Two men started to circle you and Thea.

"I don't know" Thea admitted, backing up against the wall.

"Maybe give us some directions" The other man advances on Thea.

"She said she doesn't know" You snapped at him.

"Would you look at that ? Y/N Queen. Your family would pay a pretty penny to see you safe and sound" The other man pushed you against the wall.

You kneed him in the stomach, causing him to double over in pain.

The other attacker pulled out a knife and advanced towards you.

"Y/N he has a knife" Thea warned you as the man went to stab you in the chest.

You blocked him, sending his knife flying to the other side of the small alley.

"Thea, run !" You instructed as the man pushed you against the wall, blocking you with his body.

A familiar man in a red hoodie kicked one attacker in the back before flipped off a wall, as both men attempted to grab him.

He landed ontop of his attacker and started punching viciously, unaware that the other man had escaped. 

"Your bleeding" Thea saw that Roy's hand was covered in blood.

"That's what happens when you get stabbed" Roy grimaces in pain.

"I'll take him to get looked at. I want you to go home and I don't want you to stop walking until your home" You turned to your younger sister.

She nodded and started speed walking away from the pair of you.

You wrapped Roy's arm around your shoulders and started making your way towards the hospital.

Starling General Hospital ...

"Sounds like quite the day and rescue. Your very lucky to have a friend like Roy, Y/N" The doctor starts cleaning Roy's wound.

"Oh don't I know it" You grimaced when you moved your right shoulder.

"We're not friends" Roy nibbles on his lower lip.

"Well, let me get you stitched up and then you two can decide what you are and aren't" The doctor grabbed a syringe from his tray of equipment.

"You are such a jerk ... Roy, what's the matter" You caught onto him shaking his head.

"Nothing. I just don't see why I need a shot" Roy nods towards the needle that his doctor was preparing.

"Don't tell me a tough gang banger like yourself is afraid of a tiny little needle" You teased him.

"It doesn't look so tiny" Roy defends his fear of injections.

"Well, just think about something else besides the needle" You suggest.

"Like what ?" Roy glances around the room for something to distract himself.

"Okay now this could sting a little" The doctor warned him.

As the needle went into Roy's arm, you tilted his head and pressed your lips to his.

"Done" The doctor puts the used needle in the trash canister.

"And that wasn't so bad was it" You pulled away with a smirk on your lips.

"If you do that everytime I get a shot maybe they won't be so bad afterall" Roy smiles at you.