Clarke Griffin

"We found someone watching us" the grounder said as Lexa squeezed Clarke's hands

You jumped down from the trees with your hands up.

Clarke held her gun up and Lexa held her swords out.

"I come in peace" you said stepping out of the shadows.

Clarke's gun clattered to the ground and she started to cry immediately after hearing your voice.

"Is that you Y/N" Clarke asked through her tears.

"It's me Clarke" you respond as she tackled you with a hug.

You caught her and steadied yourself holding onto her.

"I demand to know who you are" Lexa asked you putting her swords away.

"I'm Y/N, Y/N Blake" you told her over Clarke's shoulder.

"How do you know her Clarke ?" Lexa asked as Clarke pulled away.

"Tell her" you nudge Clarke's shoulder.

"She's my ex girlfriend. Lexa I thought she died last year" Clarke told her.

You smiled and said "Your Commander Lexa and Clarke's new girlfriend".

"I guess" Lexa mumbled with a blush.

"What happened to you ?" Clarke questioned.

"I was being tortured in Azgeda. They gave me three glasses of water, three okay size meals but that's because I had a nice guard. They gave me blood transfusions every week so I wouldn't bleed out. The guard helped me escape last week" you explain.

"Let's get you back. Octavia and Bellamy probably want to see you" Clarke smiled as you nodded.

3 hours later ...

Octavia was talking to Indra about something when she heard a familiar voice.

"O" you asked as she turned around.

"Y/N/N" Octavia asked and you smiled at her.

She hugged you tightly crying into your chest.

"What's all the commotion ?" Bellamy questioned entering the room.

"Nice to see you too Bel" you chuckled as he hugged you just as tight as Octavia had.

"Can I talk you to you ?" Clarke smiled at you.

You nodded and followed her into the hallway.

"I should have told you about me and Lexa" Clarke told you.

"How could you I was locked up in a basement in Azgeda" you tried comforting her but she pushed you away.

"Can't you read inbetween the lines please I can't say it out loud" Clarke groans running a hand through her hair.

"You cheated on me" you asked brokenly.

"I'm sorry it was a mistake" Clarke started as you cut her off.

"How long ?" You yelled at her all you saw was red.

You were so hurt by Clarke's actions but you were going to regret asking her that question.

"3 months before you went missing. I need you" Clarke attempted once more this time you stepped away.

"Get the fuck away from me Clarke the only time I will ever talk to you is during missions. Do you understand ?" You yelled at her.

"Yes" Clarke grumbled as you turning on your heels and left her their.

She cheated on you and she didn't deserve you in your mind.