Steve Rogers

"Where's agent Maximoff ?" Steve asked Natasha

"I'm not sure she didn't come in this morning it's not like her" Clint responds for her.

"Maybe she just over slept" Steve shrugged turning his head to Maria and Fury.

"She has a human alarm clock has Wanda come in today" Maria asked the four.

"No haven't seen her either" Fury said getting off the lift.

Meanwhile ...

You couldn't see anything but you heard someone shouting your name.

You forced your eyes open to see the car you and Wanda where sat in dangling over a cliff.

"Bloody hell" you groan looking down to find your legs locked into place.

"Don't move" Wanda said in her thick accent.

"Wanda I'm fine we just need to get out of here" you respond with a sigh.

"Sister we are dangling over the edge of a cliff we can't just jump and hope we don't fall to our death" she snaps at you.

"Works for me" you tell her and she holds you back from moving.

"And you are badly injured we need to get you out" you yell at her.

"Y/N your legs are locked into place can you feel them" Wanda asked.

You shake your head and say "If we stay here too long I might risk permanent paralysis".

"No your healing powers will kick in you should be fine in a couple of hours" she responds.

"Where's my phone ?" You asked as you handed it you.

"You have a signal" she asked as you nod.

You dial Steve's number and he picks up on the second ring.

"Where are you? Are you okay ? I'm worried" Steve said without taking a breath.

"Steve listen to me, get Stark to triangulate the call and come and help me and Wanda are in a car about twenty feet above the ground. The car was shot off a cliff by the Winter Soldier" you tell him as calmly as you can.

"Are you or Wanda injured ?" He questioned.

"I'm trapped but my healing will kick in, Wanda on the other hand" you say as your sister turns to face you.

"Broken ribs, broken arm, her leg has a compound fracture, her shoulder is dislocated and she has head trauma" you tell him slowly.

"Okay can you relicate the shoulder and sort out the fracture" he asked.

"Yeah I have a medical degree" you respond.

"Are their any spare clothes in the back seat ?" Maria asked as Steve put you on speaker.

"An old shirt and a hoodie of mine I can use them to tie up the healed wounds" you tell them.

"Okay I'll let Steve guide you throw it" she said as you put your phone on speaker and Steve turned his off.

"I want you to grab her wrist on the injured arm can you do that babe" Steve asked you nod placing a hand on her wrist.

"Pull her arm forward straight infront of you" he tells you.

"This might hurt" you warned her as she grit her teeth and nodded.

The bone popped back into her shoulder.

She screamed as you tied the shirt around her neck to act as a temporary sling for her arm.

You grab a glove from your back seat and tell her to put it in her mouth and instruct her to bite down on it when you do her leg.

"Now what ?" You asked your boyfriend.

"Do the leg" he tells you as you take a deep breath and nod.

You tie the hoodie tight around her leg as she bites down on the piece of clothing in her mouth.

"Your okay" you console her seeing the tears in her eyes and removing the glove firm her mouth.

You softly wipe her tears as youu both feel the car being tugged up.

Both of you turned around and saw Steve and the team.

Pietro ran Wanda out and Stark untrapped your legs helping you to the ground.

Your legs had regained motion and Wanda was being taken to the Shield hospital.

Steve ran over to you and pulled you into a tight hug.

You hugged him back and pushed him away slightly kissing him.

If you kissed him he knew you were okay and were with him at all times.

He smiled and pulled away returning to the hug.