Max Wolfe

"This's Max Wolfe, my

"This's Max Wolfe, my .... friend" Audrey introduced you to the handsome man.

"Hello again gorgeous" Max flipped your hand over and kissed the back of it.

"Hello again Max" You greeted and drew your hand from him grasp.

"You guys know each other ? Max ?" She protectively wraps her arm around your shoulders.

"We were in love - Once upon a time" He informed your sister.

"Our love was far from a fairytale. It still ended in heartbreak" You sighed and bit your lip.

Flashbacks ...

"You're new here, aren't you ?" A youngs boy walked up to you.

"Infact, I am and I don't know where my biology class is" You hand him your time table.

"You've got Mr Scott. That is my class, I'll gladly take you there" He offered.

"Thank you .... I'd get lost otherwise" You smiled, following him to the class.

"C18, Mr Scott biology lecture - Have fun he can be a dick sometimes" He jokes.

"I never got your name" You grabbed his upper arm to stop him from moving.

"Max Wolfe, the guilty rich. What's your name ?" Max smiled at you.

"I'm Y/N Hope" You shook his hand as he opened the classroom door.

"See you around, Miss Hope" Max kissed the back of your hand and then entering the classroom.

2 months later ...

"What an asshole ?" Max comment's and it was aimed at his friend, Aki.

"I know" You stared him from across the quad and wave at him.

"Hey, hey, hey. Rule number nine young lady" He recognises that your staring.

"Max ! Come on as if" You roll your eye's at his accusation.

"Yeah, well, you have a bit of drool right there" He pointed at your upper lip.

"That's ice-cream, dumbass" You pointed out as Max shrugged.

"Yeah, sure it was ice-cream" He does air quotes around the last word.

"Stop being a dick and help me, M" Your gesture to your lips was a indication.

Max scoff's and pretends to act offended when he had to stand up.

"You're such a bitch" Hes wiped the food from your lips.

"Love you too, bud" You smirked as your moving closer to the pool.

"You better love me, Y/N Hope" Max pull away as you shoved him into the pool.

"Have an nice swim, dick" You rush over to the alcohol stand.

"Y/N, fucking Hope ! Get your bloody ass back here now !" Max shouted at you.

Three weeks later ...

"We could play seven minute in heaven" One of Max's friends suggested.

"That's a game for horny teenagers" Max rolled his eyes at the suggestion.

"Hey fella's. What are we playing ?" Your sat down in the chair across from Max.

"Either fifteen minute in heaven or we'd spin the bottle" Kylie smiled at you.

"Why fifteen minute ? " You rose a single eyebrow and Max winked at you.

"Because it's more fun, darling" He reply as you nod in agreement.

"Im down for fifteen minutes in heaven" You agree as all the boys also agree.

Max seemed to have found himself deep in an crush on you and maybe he'd have the perfect opportunity to ask you out.

Riley spun an bottle to decide which two people where heading into the room 1st.

And as much as you hated to admits it ... you wanted it to land on you and Max.

The bottle stopped spinnings and luckily it landed on you and Max.

You and him walked into the room's and closed the door behind you.

"So ..." Max sit down on the bed and you sat as far from him as possible.

"Are you going to kiss me ?" You move to sit on his lap.

"What ? I thought you didn't like me like that" He pointed out.

"Me either but .... I'm not secretly in love with you" You inform him.

"Would you be my girlfriend" His word's brought a smile to your face.

"I'd love that Max" You pulled him into a gentle kiss.

2 years later ...

"You can push me away all you've want - But I know you, Max Wolfe. I know your in love me" You rose your voice at him.

"Thats pathetic. If I loved you, I wouldn't have slept with Audrey Hope" His holler back made you sigh in defeat.

"I love you too" Your wording was laced in venom.

"Well, if you knew me at all, you'd know I don't give two bloody fuck's about you" He snarled at you and tears leaked from your eyes.

"Go to hell, Max and say hello to Audrey from me" You scoff and wipe your tears.

"Fuck you ! We're over, Y/N !" Hes finally got some balls and broke up with you.

"It was over when you got your dick into my sisters vagina" You walk's away from him.

Present day ...

"Audrey, I am sorry but I need to head to class" You apologise before walking off.

"I'll see you later" Audrey waved as your rushing to get away.