Lucifer Morningstar

"Ah Lucifer, at it again" You smirked from the sky

"If you wish to speak with me, warrior angel, come to the ground" He snaps, you land on the ground.

"You should come with a warning label" He scoffed.

"If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart Lucifer" You retorted with a smirk.

"I'd give you a nasty look but I see you already have one" He retaliated.

"Being a dick won't make yours any bigger" You snap.

"Your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth" Lucifer growls.

"Have you ever met the human version of a head ache ?" You say rubbing your forehead.

"I have indeed. She's standing right infront of me" Lucifer argued.

"I'm trying my hardest to see things from your perspective, I just can't get my head that far up my ass" You teased.

"You have your entire immortal existence to be a jerk, take today off" He angrily raises his voice.

"Remember when I asked for your opinion.  Me either" Annoyance builds inside you.

"I'm not a proctoligist but I know an asshole when I see one" He smirks, cockily.

"You only annoy me when you're breathing, Lucifer" You retaliated smugly.

"Can you die of constipation ? I'm asking because I'm worried about how full of shit you are" Lucifer questioned.

"Sorry, I didn't get that I don't speak bullshit" You smirk.

"I've had enough of you. Go back to heaven" Lucifer admits to his defeat.

"If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on this planet. Goodbye Luci" You smirked, flying away.