Hermione Granger

"Why are there so many filthy mud bloods at Hogwarts ? I thought that it was supposed to be a school for witches and wizards" Draco comments in his usual insulting manner

"Shut up Malfoy" You continue to make your way towards your History Of Magic class.

"Hopefully, Hagrid will let Fang attack someone, preferably a Slytherin. It would give me the perfect means to get him fired" Draco teases as you roll your eyes at his antics.

"If your such a good teacher Malfoy, why don't you take over Hagrids class. With any luck one of the animals would accidentally claw your eyes out" Hermione joins you, taking your hand in hers.

Draco shakes his head at the pair of you before starting to wonder off down the path.

"Draco really gets on my last nerve sometimes" Hermione leans her head on your shoulder.

"Just sometimes ?" You intertwined your fingers with hers.

"More like whenever he's in the same room as me" Hermione replies.

"He's just being his usual obnoxious self. I mean seriously, he needs a reality check" You glance over at your annoyed girlfriend.

"Excuse me for one moment" Hermione pecks your lips before jogging over to Draco.

"What do you want Granger ?" Draco snaps at her.

"Who said I wanted something from you ? This is for being an obnoxious prick for the last three years" Hermione  punches Draco in the face.

Draco stumbles from the force of the impact.

"Babe ?" Your eyes widened when you saw Draco holding his cheek and Hermione with blood coating her knuckles.

"Get your maniac of a girlfriend away from me" Draco slowly started to stumble down the hill, in hopes of escaping a further punch from Hermione.

"Come on, let's get you to the hospital wing" You suggested grabbing a piece of paper from your pocket.

You quickly scribbled down a note to Hagrid : Me and Hermione are going to head to the hospital wing. I think she might have broken her wrist.

You pulled your wand out of your jacket and cast a quick spell to send the note to Hagrid.

It had taken quite a while to arrive at the entrance to the hospital wing.

Since, you had to convince Hermione to go to Madame Pomfrey.

"Madame Pomfrey ?" You pushed open the grand double doors of the hospital wing.

"Yes dear" Madame Pomfrey finished arranging her medical suprise.

"I think Miss Granger might have broken her wrist" You explained to the nurse.

"Come on in girls. I'll go and get something to make the pain as bearable as I possibly can" Madame Pomfrey moved over to the storage cabinet.

"You mean to prevent any pain, right ?" Hermione glanced over at the nurse.

"I can't promise that Miss Granger. Healing spells do they're job but it's almost impossible to prevent the pain ... Miss Potter do you happen to have your wand ?" Madame Pomfrey returns with some of the strongest pain killers she could find.

"I don't go anywhere without my wand. Last time I did that I was bitten by a giant snake" You remind the nurse of what happened with the Basilisk.

"Do you know how to do a simple healing spell ?" Madame Pomfrey enquired as you pulled out your wand.

"We learnt it back in first year" You nod in response to her question.

"Whenever your ready Miss Granger" Madame Pomfrey smiled at her in a reassuring manner.

"Do it" Hermione nodded her consent as you rose your wand.

"Brackium Emendo" You cast the spell, aiming it directly at your girlfriend wrist.

Hermione cried out in pain when she heard her bone crack back into place.

Madame Pomfrey handed two of the painkillers to Hermione, along with a bottle of water.

She immediately put them in her mouth, swallowing them with some water.

"I'd like to observe you overnight Miss Granger. I'll send a message to yours and Miss Potters other teachers and explain why you aren't in lesson" Madame Pomfrey left the two of you alone, going into her office.

"Would you like a coffee ?" You gestured over to the small drinks station in the corner of the wing.

"No thank you" Hermione shook her head, using her good hand to take yours.

A silence fell over the two of your for a brief moment, until you broke it.

"Why did you punch Draco ?" You looked up at her.

"The little ferrets had it coming for a long time. And he had no right to talk to you the way he did" Hermione shrugged.

"You have very strange ways of making me fall more in love with you. But there definitely working" You kissed her cheek.