Sam Winchester

A/N : Your Sam's wife so you and Dean are trying to help free his soul from Lucifer's control

"What's the game plan ?" You walked up to Dean.

"For us to talk some sense into Sam, if he doesn't come around then, I won't hesitate to hit him" Dean explains.

"Sounds simple enough" you roll your eyes at him.

"You really don't care that I might have to punch your husband" Dean raised an eyebrow at you.

"Let's just hope that it doesn't come to that ... Where the hell is Castiel ? I thought that he was supposed to be luring Lucifer here, not stopping by a strip club for a lap dance" you leant against Dean's car.

"My boyfriend would never do such a thing" Dean scoffs as you raised an eyebrow at him.

"Okay ... maybe he would" Dean is cut off by a figure making their way down the alley.

"You summoned me" Lucifer walked out into the illumination of the street lights.

"Cut the crap, Lucifer. We want our Sam back" Dean bargained.

"What are you willing to give me in return ?" Lucifer's eyes flashed gold.

"How about ... a pure soul" you offered.

"Supernatural hunters are not capable of having a pure soul, dear" Lucifer points out.

"I'm not talking about Dean's soul, Satan. I'm talking about mine" you explained.

"A heart as pure as yours could easily allow me to possess your body for at least a millennium. Fancy making a deal with the devil ?" Lucifer smirks.

"I just need to talk to Dean about this, before I go making any promises" you bargained.

"You've got five minutes. If you don't make a decision by then, I will not rest until I kill your precious Sam" Lucifer threatens.

You nodded as Dean pulled you over to one side.

"What the hell are you thinking ? You are not going to sell your soul to the devil, even if it would get Sam back. We can find another way" Dean rants.

"There isn't enough time for that, Dean. By that point their will be very little of Sam's soul left, if any at all. Are you seriously willing to risk Sam's death on a tiny sliver of hope ?" You questioned.

"Sam's going to kill me when he finds out what your doing" Dean reasons.

"He'll come to terms with it ... Could you give him this ? It's a letter that I wrote for him this morning" you hand him the small white envelope.

Dean pulls you into a tight hug and you rest your head on his shoulder.

"Stay strong, okay ? Lucifer can only take full control of you if you give into him. We'll find a way to send his ass back to hell" Dean whispers in your ear.

"We'll meet again. One way or another" you pulled away from him, tears falling from his eyes.

"Don't you start quoting One Direction too. Sam's bad enough on his own" Dean jokes and you smiled despite yourself.

A comfortable silence quickly fell over the pair of you.

"You ready ?" Dean wipes his teary eyes with his jacket sleeve.

"Hell yeah" you smiled at him, knowing that he was going to be the last living person that you laid eyes on, atleast for short while.

You made your way over to Lucifer, so that you were stood right infront of him.

"Just so you know, this is going to hurt like a bitch" Lucifer placed both of his hands on either side of your face.

"I'm so sorry Sammy. I love you with all of my heart" you cup his cheeks, a lone tear falling down your cheeks. 

Lucifer mutters some sort of incantation that sends a sharp piercing pain through your body.

You fell to your knees as the pain quickly became more and more unbearable, until eventually your body fell to the ground from exhaustion.

Sam instantly snapped out of Lucifer's haze and knelt down beside you.

"Is she dead, Dean ?" Sam turned to look at his brother.

"No, no, she's not, but ... Sammy, she's going to wake up with Lucifer possessing her body" Dean filled Sam in on the situation.

"We have to help her. There has to be some kind of way to send him back to hell" Sam eyes light up at the thought.

"And I'm not going to stop searching until I find some answers, which could take some time. But in the meanwhile maybe you should read this letter that she left for you" Dean hands the envelope to him.

"Could you leave us alone for a bit ?" Sam takes the envelope with shaky hands.

"Take all the time you need" Dean headed over to the car.

Sam ripped the envelope open, shakily removing the piece of folded paper.

My dearest Sam, 

I don't know how this is going to find you. But I want you to know that what happened today, it wasn't your fault. Actually, nothing that happened when you were possessed by Lucifer was your fault. Everything that he did to me, Cas and Dean was for his own pleasure. He didn't care that he was harming your relationships with us, he only had greed, which will ultimately lead to his own downfall. Your nothing like him. So, your not allowed to start blaming yourself for his wrong doings.

You probably think that I'm crazy because I sold my soul to the devil in order to save you. And, hell, maybe I am crazy because I'm a fool in love. You were always my north star. The one who always knew how to handle all of the threats that we faced on a day to day basis. Your the love of my life Sammy and maybe we can figure things out when I find my way back to you. Because nothing can keep us apart, not even the devil himself. Basically, what I'm saying is that all you need to do is fight for me and I'll fight for you until my dying breathe. Our love is stronger than anything known to mankind.

Goodbye Sam Winchester, one day we shall meet again.

With love and regret, Y/N Winchester.

Sam folded the paper and slid it back into the envelope.

Tears fell freely down your husband's face.

His only wish was that one day they would find a way to save you.